The difference between the body of a girl you date, and the body of a girl you just want to screw...

This girl who you are interested in has a curvy voluptuous body. She is sweet, nice, and overall down to earth girl. Her body looks like a coke bottle when fitted into a tight fitted dress. (Bigger on the top, and a small waist, evenly proportioned) Her body naturally draws attention because of her chest, and you know as a man, that she gets checked out a lot of the times. Is there a difference between a secure or insecure mans reaction? Is there a certain body you like to have sex with, but you want a girlfriend who has a different body?

The girl feels ashamed or embarrassed because she is comfortable with her body, but feels like he would be insecure if they went out in public.

Updates:
Oh and most people think she is cute, she gets asked about her ethnicity because of her eyes, overall she has a nice face. She has a unique look and a curvy body. She could care less what people think of her body, although she likes to keep toned and tight, but she would never want to make him feel uncomfortable.

0|0
1|6

Most Helpful Guy

• screwable = her body shape is that of a woman, not a sphere or some dismorphic blob or something.

date = see above, also add a pretty face and a number of less tangible traits.

4|0
    0|1
    • Haha, thanks for your input!

What Guys Said 5

• From personal experience, I can say that there is no set body type for a girl I'd want to date/have a relationship with, that is based much moor eon personality and other things of that sort, its more a mental attraction, where as a girl you just want to have sex with, there are definitely things you are looking for, there is that ideal body like you were speaking of.

But when I'm dating a girl with a great body, I'm not insecure when seen with her, I'm more proud of it. If that makes sense.

3|0
    0|1
  • Why wouldn't I want the girl I date to have the same body type as the girl I want to screw? Because if I'm dating her, I plan to screw her A LOT.

Also, what are this girl's measurements?

4|0
    0|1
  • It depends on the head it's attached to.

4|2
    0|1
  • she can be skinny-fat with little titties and some thigh wrinkles if it's a one time thing. but if I have to be seen with her, it's non-saggy c-cups and up, smooth skin w/o wrinkles and stretch marks, a thick round perky ass, and a pretty pre-makeup face.

1|0
    2|0
  • For me, there's no difference whatsoever. If I find her attractive, I ask her out; otherwise I don't.

3|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 1

• no, well you aren't making that much sense...but from what I derived out of this question, why would a guy want to screw a different body than he would want to date? part of dating is sex and attraction, so if anything I think he'd care less about her body if he was just out for sex. Sure if he sees a hot body he will want to bang her. But he wants to be attracted to the girl he dates.

0|0
    0|0