Brown eyes vs. blue/green eyes?

Do you prefer brown eyes, or blue/green eyes? Which ones seem to catch your eyes the most? why?

I've always thought that my brown eyes were boring, and I've always wanted colored eyes :p

Just curious :)

0|0
7|6

Most Helpful Girl

• i have light eyes and I'm most attracted to guys who have brown eyes, actually. And a lot of girls I know with brown eyes are attracted to guys with light eyes. I think it's a biological way of promoting genetic diversity.

1|0
    0|0
    • I have dark brown eyes, and I'm attracted to light eyes.. My friend has light eyes and is attracted to dark eyes :p

What Guys Said 6

• Light colors.

Most people do, the (very plausible) theory here is that the pupils are much more visible with lighter eyes, so increased pupils stick out more.

And we are biologically programmed to like big pupils.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love dark eyes on a girl. Brown or black. My eyes are a deep green color so it's good to mix it up lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • blue eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • I like brown eyes more... Dark pools of shadows to stare into. =P

0|0
    0|0
    • =P hahaha you like to look into the abyss and you will never come out! =P

• That's the idea. I want to go into a girls soul. =O hehe =P

• blue eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • blue

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• personally I like dark eyes, like as dark as possible... it just makes people's eyes look so much bigger, and deeper.

I personally have bluey/grey eyes, with a touch of green in the middle...

but I've always wanted one blue eye, & one brown. I have no idea why, it just seems interesting & unique.

0|0
    0|0
  • blue or green eyes =D

0|1
    0|0
  • i love brown and hazel eyes. mainly because I have blue eyes and it seems boring. I really don't like guys with blue or green eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • i have big brown\hazel roundish catshape eyes... a lot of people tell me that their exotic looking wich I funny since I'm 100% American..so ya...

also I love guys w brown eyes =D

0|0
    0|0
  • light eyes are more striking imo

0|0
    0|0
  • Green/ blue or a very light shade of brown. And yeah to me dark colored eyes are boring tooXD

0|0
    0|0