First impression of these pictures?

0|0
2|15

Most Helpful Guy

• Cute girl for sure. I don't find the piercings attractive, but I do kind of wonder what it'd feel like during oral. I have a feeling if she used them on my sweet spot I'd probably explode.

1|0
    1|2
    • wow lol

• Show All
    • yeah

• And? How was it?

What Guys Said 14

• attention seeker

5|5
    0|0
    • lol

• Show All
    • To each their own... Not cute to me.

• LOL apparently the people agree. It must go! =P My reasoning, basically it doesn't look classy. It's out of place and doesn't suit you well. You kind of remind me of an ex, except she had a few freckles under her eyes which were very cute. She always covered them up, and never listened to me when I told her that, I doubt you will either. Enjoy your tongue ring. =)

• You look good.. at least with make-up, but those piercings... I like tattoos, but I don't like piercings.

How can you eat with them?

2|0
    1|1
    • it was annoying at first but its good now

• she would look better without it

2|2
    0|1
  • tongue piercing is not my cup of tea. I dislike it but its her own life.

Though would be a sensation to have her suck me, if would be pleasant I suppose.

1|0
    1|2
  • Sexy girl.

1|0
    2|1
  • wow smoking

1|1
    2|1
  • Cute girl. Piercing... I don't particularly like. Not hate it either, it's just unusual.

0|1
    1|2
    • how is it unusual lol

• Oh, I'm only really familiar with the vertical ones more to the back of the tongue, maybe this is very common, I wouldn't know. It's not for me personally, tongue piercings, but I could learn to live with it if it was a pretty girl like this (you?).

• haha thanksss

• sexyy

1|0
    2|3
  • 10/10, would bang.

0|0
    2|3
  • Snake bites.

and she is really cute/petite.

0|0
    2|2
    • thanks love

• What is the deal with down voting people for simple answers like this? I think a lot of people here are very prudish and they think having piercings are automatically associated with evil / sluts. I think if you like them then cool, that is your style. I personally think it gives you a little edge and makes you far less vanilla then at first glance you may seem.

• shes sexy

0|0
    2|3
  • Your very pretty, I'm not a big fan of the tongue piercing but it's your body.

0|0
    0|1
  • Good to please the clit of another girl. Or very painfull...

1|1
    2|1
  • feel bad

2|0
    0|2

What Girls Said 2

• You are an attractive girl, no doubt, but the piercing does you no favors. It looks very juvenile, unprofessional, ugly, and massively suggestive, I'm afraid.

1|1
    1|1
  • 1st pic- pretty eyes, cool piercing, I haven't seen one like that before

2nd- pretty eyes, cool piercing, love the curls

0|0
    0|1