Make up for make out?

This for the girls..

What makeup would you wear for a makeout sesh with the bf?

All natural or pretty and flawless? Why?

Let's say y'all are home alone with each other.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would assume he doesn't want all that stuff rubbing onto his face and just not wear makeup. If anything, maybe some mascara, but why even bother with the rest?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• LOL.

Well I suppose if we were just hanging out at home, it would just be my normal 'daytime' make-up. So for me, some foundation, a bit of mascara; maybe a smudge of eyeliner, but eh - I guess it depends on my outfit etc.

Just natural looking.

Basically I wouldn't make any special allowances on my day time look. The only difference in make-up there ever would be if I knew there was going to be a make-up session would be no lipstick, but I rarely wear that when I'm just at home anyway, that's more of a going out at night thing.

• I go for something natural. Just enough so that I don't look completely hideous, lol. I feel a bit guilty for pandering to a guy's preference but I know they generally like "natural looking" makeup, so as much as I love a good cat eye I skip it if I hang out with a guy just to make out (i.e. home alone with each other). Haha.

• well then, just your normal.

my normal makeup is concealer under my eyes, thin eyeliner, and mascara. I would just put on that, and some lipbalm.

I fill in my eyebrows a bit too because they have a few bare spots but that's just me.

maybe put on some waterproof mascara in case you get a bit frisky and it smudges :P

• it really depends on where you are going more than anything.

• Y'all are going to stay home alone.. Make up or not?