Ladies should I cut my hair real short or keep growing it out?

I just added a profile pic and can't decide whether to shave my head or not, so if you could give me your opinion please. That would really help.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it would look good either way honestly. but see how you like it grown out longer first

What Girls Said 11

• noooo! You have nice hair! If you are going for a change, I say grow it out just a tiny bit around the back and in the sides, and just barely trim the bangs a tad, but that's ALL!

• I truly am not a fan of "inbetween" haircuts... either let it grow to mid-upperarm, or give it a lovely crew-cut/buzz.

That being said, it is ultimately your decision-- do not depend too heavily on our comments. You look good.

• I'd say with your features, you'd look better with longer hair. You have rather sharp features, so longer hair would soften them and be quite flattering.

• I think the length is fine and good but just fix the bangs..

• KEEP IT LONG

• Leave it long... maybe trim it from time to time... no crew cuts - most women do not like them.

• Honestly I think it looks good where it's at. But I'm not sure about it being any longer than that

• Shaved head looks so hot on a guy. I say shave it.

• Cut it, but don't shave your head. Just make it shorter. :P

• KEEP IT

• yes, cut your head .

What Guys Said 0