Can my friend become a Kpop star?

So my friend Allyssa wants to be a Kpop star (Korean-pop star). I have told her to try to audition however, I don't think she meets the requirements. Koreans are cruel when it comes to height and weight. Allyssa is 15 years old, she was born in panama and looks Asian when she wants to be. Many confuse her race to be Asian even though she is Hispanic. Here are the details:

•singing: not well but has talent.

•dancing: on dance team so she's decent.

•Korean language: learning.

•height: 5 foot 3 inches.

•weight: 165 pounds (but she is planning to lose 55 pounds.)

•charisma: shy but powerful.

so I need to know if she is making a good decision or if I should stop her now before anyone gets hurt...

Most Helpful Girl

• If she even manages to get in, she'll have to train hard. G-Dragon trained for 6 years, so it will be good for her to try now before it's too late.

You don't have to be Korean: YG's Michelle Lee is half African-American and half Korean. Even though she looks more black that Korean and she's a very curvy young lady. But the presidents won't pay attention to Non-Korean looks if she has undeniable talent.

What Guys Said 4

• Doubtful, but there's nothing wrong with trying.

• She would be best served to give up that pipe dream. Shy people tend to have a rough time in the music industry unless they have undeniable talent.

• Nope.

• lol no

What Girls Said 2

• Oh I'm a K-pop fan! :)

I think her height is good, but her weight is not, it has to be at least 110-108 pounds.

I think she's good but she has to take care of her appearance a lot, Koreans are strict when it comes to appearance. And she has to pay attention more to singing and training.

• But isn't Korean pop supposed to be for Koreans. It will be difficult for non-Korean.

Even Korean people train for years on dancing and etc to become stars!

• KPop stars train for years before coming out into the scene. And I'm guessing you have to be Korean to become one.