Guys: Your Favorite Leg Type

Skinny: link link link link link

Shaped/curved: link link link link link

Thick/Thickish: link link link link link

And what about knees that bend inward?

link

(That's a man, 'cause women seem to not want to post pictures with them online. I couldn't find any.)

This one does slightly: link

• Skinny
    33% (5)14% (2)24% (7)Vote
  • Shaped/Curved
    60% (9)71% (10)66% (19)Vote
  • Thick
    7% (1)15% (2)10% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|8

Most Helpful Guy

• The first 5 links are meh. I just don't like how the thighs seem like they never touch.There's just no shape! You can be skinny and sexy but for the love of God, have shape!

1|0
    0|2

What Guys Said 7

• Not that attracted to like skinny legs but I'm fine with thick legs. But shaped and curved is the way to go.

1|1
    0|2
  • Curved legs all the way :D

2|1
    0|2
  • Curved, I suppose.

1|1
    0|2
  • Shaped/curved is my favorite. I love shapely, toned legs. I prefer if her knees don't bend inward.

0|0
    0|0
  • love the thick thighs/ but what type of legs do you have?

0|0
    0|0
  • I like all the legs in the air :)

1|0
    1|2
  • skinny ones look hot all spread out. and when she has a gap between her thighs...HOLY GOD SO BEAUTIFUL

1|1
    3|1

What Girls Said 2

• Mine are somewhat skinny (actually, not even that skinny - just skinny for my frame right now) but have the shape of the "shaped/curved" legs (the second "shaped/curved" link looks kind of like mine). And I personally think all these legs look good. I have no real preference. It depends on the girl.

1|0
    0|2
  • how would you classify leighton meesters legs?

link

link

link

link

1|0
    0|2
    • Hm. The airbrushed photos (and link I may put closer to Skinny, but the last link is toward Shaped/Curved... she definitely inbetween.