Guys: Your Favorite Leg Type

Skinny: link link link link link

Shaped/curved: link link link link link

Thick/Thickish: link link link link link

And what about knees that bend inward?

link

(That's a man, 'cause women seem to not want to post pictures with them online. I couldn't find any.)

This one does slightly: link

• Skinny
  • Shaped/Curved
  • Thick

Most Helpful Guy

• The first 5 links are meh. I just don't like how the thighs seem like they never touch.There's just no shape! You can be skinny and sexy but for the love of God, have shape!

What Guys Said 7

• Not that attracted to like skinny legs but I'm fine with thick legs. But shaped and curved is the way to go.

• Curved legs all the way :D

• Curved, I suppose.

• Shaped/curved is my favorite. I love shapely, toned legs. I prefer if her knees don't bend inward.

• love the thick thighs/ but what type of legs do you have?

• I like all the legs in the air :)

• skinny ones look hot all spread out. and when she has a gap between her thighs...HOLY GOD SO BEAUTIFUL

What Girls Said 2

• Mine are somewhat skinny (actually, not even that skinny - just skinny for my frame right now) but have the shape of the "shaped/curved" legs (the second "shaped/curved" link looks kind of like mine). And I personally think all these legs look good. I have no real preference. It depends on the girl.

• how would you classify leighton meesters legs?

link

link

link

link

• Hm. The airbrushed photos (and link I may put closer to Skinny, but the last link is toward Shaped/Curved... she definitely inbetween.