Am I hot enough for college parties?

my sis said when she was in college she couldn't get into parties Because they only let hot girls in and she always got turned away. I'm gonna be in college in sept and I wanna know if I'm hot enough for college parties or if I need to work on it more.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you really want to hang out with douche bags who say stupid sh*t like that then I guess you would want to know an answer to this question.

A girls personality and reputation goes a ways amoungst men too. But you are hanging out with college boys so guess that's not a big issue.

I would say don't smile with such a wild stair and wide smile and yea you are all there. It's not about the looks it's how you use them looks. How you compose yourself what you say ect. Try not to act like you are too stupid and easy but don't act like you might be some prude that will just be mean looking all night either.

Then again it's just a boys party looking for easy girlies and if a woman grabbed ahold of them they would scream... But there are some good people at parties too, just don't hang out around that guy who constantly hitting on you with a glazed look. That's trouble all over it.

So with all that in mind I would give you a go ahead in a party. I'm not one to be a jerk to everyone. But only only had small get togethers with less than 20 people at parties, less sh*t to clean and less hassle with security or stupidity.

Just don't look scared when you go in and act like you belong, just don't turn the corner from confidence to well. Strait up b!*ch and you'll be fine.

What Guys Said 22

• First of all, you should never care what other people think of you, the only person who's opinion matters is your own. If you get into the habit of making yourself more appealing to others for these insignificant ambitions, then it will end in disaster. Sure wearing some make up, doing your hair, and wearing a shorter skirt or revealing dress will solve the problem of being hot enough, but it will send guys the wrong message, that you are easy, and a whore, and they will try and take advantage of you. Please, do not let this happen, be yourself, and you will be invited to the parties with people who appreciate you for who are, and not who you are pretending to be. On a side note, I looked at your pics, and you are very good looking, and if I was throwing a party, I would invite you, if I was the type of person who invited based on looks that is. You seem like a smart girl, don't make the wrong choices.

• Yes, and any party that has that standard... WTF is wrong with you WANTING to even be in those type of parties? Dumb as f***.

• Once you begin to meet people the parties will begin to pile up. The only parties where women might stupidly be admitted based only on looks are the elitist type of frats who are filled with a bunch of douches anyway, so no loss there.

• You have a vagina, you will make it into a college party haha

• You are hot enough, no doubt, but the college boys at those parties are interested in two things. Getting drunk and getting you naked.

Find a guy who will respect you and treat you like a princess and let him take you to the parities, so you have someone who will protect you when your head is spinning from the beer bong.

Good Luck

James

• College parties are for art students. They've got to do something to drown the sorrows of their limited future prospects.

• In your context of the question...yes you are hot enough. :)

Btw, college parties will let in just about ANY girls, unless they are pretentious douchy frats (like Omega Kai in the show "Greek")...and frankly their parties probably won't be as much fun anyways.

So don't worry about your socializing being affected. You're gonna get to party! ;-)

• What a silly question... You're a woman of course they'd let you in. Most of them are Sausagefests™ anyway.

• I have never heard of anyone getting not let into college parties. Honestly most of the girls that I saw at college parties were normal to ugly but they wore trampy clothes so ya... they were all just looking for the cock.

• I find it hard to believe she couldn't get in...not only because that sounds like a lie (they only let hot girls in) but also because she's plenty hot...

• I wouldn't try to hard to get into college parties... that is unless you enjoy RAPE.

• I don't know what kinds of parties she was trying to get into, but I never saw anybody get turned away from the ones I used to attend in undergrad. They weren't exactly the kind where people watched the door, either, though.

• Yeah I guess.

• What college party doesn't let girls in?

• You'd get in if it was mine. But then any female would because I'm just that way.

• wear something revealing and you should have no problem, a short skirt is always good!

• **

hey I saw one of your other questions, if you're really into not having sex till marriage you probably shouldn't be going to college parties, the guys there are looking for girls to hook up with and you would be wasting their time, it's not nice you know what I mean?

• This dood is right, most college parties (and high school parties) guys are looking to just f***.

• you don't need to be hot enough to go to college parties...

• American education system at its best ladies and gentlemen. anyone is hot enough for a college party when you drink a certain amount of liquor

• all it depends on your attitude you carry out at college, way of talking an mainly on your dressing style...

• your sis is hotter. did that hurt? good...

• You are hot more then enough! Don't worry. You have everithing to get to college party and se how your classmates are puked over the balcony)))

• I think you are very beautiful and if I was throwing a party I would let you in.

What Girls Said 15

• first off, why would you care? Throw your own damn party

• Forget if your not hot enough or not, that's just degrading to even be thinking that, your really not missing out, I have never been to college parties and we don't do that here in the UK really but being in clubs and small house parties tells me enough lol, they take drugs, drink till they puke, smoke weed and have sex :( it's not a place to be if your a sweet girl and don't want to be exposed to that. Guys at those parties are jsut shallow and pathetic a**holes who just want to get layed all the time because they think it's clever.

• Seriously? we have massive parties where I am, like 50+ people go. I've been to an even bigger ones where the house was so packed out you could hardly move around. I agree with the drugs drinking and sex though. but don't forget the banter lol. Not all guys a parties are d***s, some of them just want to get drunk and go out.

• ... Sweetheart, if you're looking for permission from someone else to get in anywhere, you'll always be considered one of the trashy groupy girls, if they ever let you in. Pretty is common at the parties you're talking about. Respect isn't. I'm a heavier girl - not obese, but I've got more than a little padding around the middle - and I've never once been turned away from anywhere because I never believed anyone could. I'm not a big partier, I'm not well-known on campus, and I still get to go anywhere I want and people are happy to have me there.

So, honestly, the question is not how hot you are. It's how much people respect you. People listen when I talk, they let me in when I say so, and they sure as hell don't feel me up at the bar, because I will hand their ass to them. Stop seeking their approval, because they'll laugh at you for it.

• Can Precious see her ankles?

lmafao! jk! You're pretty. Don't try too hard though, a lot of guys who go to college parties are just pigs trying to get some tail!

• "Hot enough" = already drunk and slutty enough that guys won't have to work to get you in bed. Why would you want that?

• I'm in college --> I never have been invited to parties based on looks and neither would I attend them if they are. So to answer you're question.. who the hell cares? Anyways.. you're going for the studies.. not for the parties.. right? Because if all you wanna do is party, you can do that without spending that tuition money and flunking your degree.

• Anyone can get into a college party if they dress trampy enough. You shouldn't have to resort to that though. As far as I know they never turn down people hahaha. Unless you mean frat parties.

• I get the feeling your sister never even tried to go to a college party.. cause if she did, she'd have been let in! It doesn't matter what you look like, college people love to party.. and they love to party together!

• No, my friends would drag me to a party at least every other weekend. I was only let into one and that's because it was at a sorority house and my boyfriend was with me. They let me in because they wanted to get to him. Boston parties must be more selective that parties in other cities.

• Well.. sounds pretty sh*tty to try and make friends where you live then. I don't know what it's like to go to college in the States.. but I get the feeling people are very arrogant and judgmental of others, from what I read from students in the US

• Damn girl if that's your biggest problem in life than I feel sorry for you.. You don't go to college so you can get laid at parties by guys who don't give a sh*t about you ;)

• Ahh, guys like girls & you're a girl...

If you're really desperate, you can always host your own party.

• I'm pretty sure they let in any girl.. college guys like girls period.

• You really shouldn't have to worry about anything like that. Really now, say you were "hot enough" to get into one of these types of parties... would you enjoy being treated as a piece of meat being based on your looks alone?

• From your profile pic, yes, you are hot with this pink dress. Try more sexy dress and make up, girls & guys will think you are hot. And if you are a heat warmed girl, there is a special way to get into parties!

• Nope.

• Hmm, if your sister didn't get let in (who is a complete babe) then I just don't know...