Girls, do you find dudes in prison attractive?

I'm currently watching this show called 'prison wives' on netflix where women fall in love and marry guys who are in prison, some of whom have murdered people. So do girls like prison guys?

What is so attractive about guys in prison?

I also remember when Ted Bundy was convicted, that girls wrote love letters to him too. so astounding. is there just something alluring about them? What is it?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 12

• Honestly, that fact that he is in prison doesn't define the person he is. EVERYONE makes mistakes and they have to pay for it right? And you never know the true story because the media always switches things up and adds lies to the story. It's always the "guys" who did it. Never the girls. Prison guys are like regular guys but who got caught for their mistakes. You shouldn't judge anyone until you know their story.

• No...women who find men who have raped and/or murdered people are obviously just sick in the head, that's not normal.

• its about the looks and personality, maybe the prison changed the person maybe he learned something and now he has changed and is a good person.

i wouldn't mind getting married to a guy in prison, if he is an okay person,if he is nice, if he has changed, then why not give a try? everyone desreves a second chance. and everyone wants to have love in theyre life, everyone wants to have a family that will care and love you, for who you are, and forgive the mistakes you did.

• Even if the guy was in for murder?

• yes. my family told me that even if I ever murder someone , steal something or anything like that, they will still love me.

try to put yourself in theyre place.

wouldnt you want your family to be there with you?to love and care about you? everyone wants that. so yes, even if he was a murderer I would marry him.

• I swear your the only smart one on this site.

• Ummm...NO!

• NO!

• Hell No!

those women who writem them love letters, etc., are insane too...

• Ewk. No.

• You have any idea why girls would though?

• Those girls are idiots who are attracted to losers. I suppose it's the whole stigma of being attracted by the "bad guys". I myself am attracted to bad boys, as in guys with brains who are not necessarily criminals but who do and have things done their own way, not allowing anyone to step over them; They don't follow rules because they have a strong sense of character and charisma, and not some random loser locked up in a cell.

• No.

But remember, that there are lots of women in the world, with different backgrounds, different lifestyles and most importantly, different sets of mental health.

That'd be like asking, "Do dudes like to kill people?" because there are so many men in prison for murder.

• Hell no! If I meet a guy that was in prison I'm going to stay as far away from him as possible because who knows how prison affected him mentally; he might be crazier now then when he went in.

• Nope I actually have a brain it's not a very big one but hey I have one :)

• I'm totally watching prison wives and eating tacos now... Aha. Uhm, I'd say because they have so many problems of their own, that they don't want to deal with, so instead marry someone who has more problems that they can focus on instead. It's stupid. Really it is. Or they just feel the need to be "fixers" of problems that they can't fix.

• Hell no... I see nothing attractive about a criminal. But to each her own...

• I really don't think I know. Maybe they're drawn in by the "tough guy" vibe.. sometimes you think you know what you're attracted to, only to find out later that you were wrong...

What Guys Said 1

• wow, I guess girls love bad boys more than it seems

• I am guessing part of the whole bad-boy psychology is based on the knowledge that the guy is an a**hole from the beginning, so he can't actually hurt them emotionally by surprising them.

Plus they get nasty sex, drugs and other fringe benefits...

Just a theory of course,