Is this a good outfit to do a business presentation?

link

link

I'm wearing this outfit with high heels. Is it a good outfit? And what do you think of the makeup? + Should I go all buttoned up or lose one: link

even two: link

(PS: a lot of men will attend and I need a good evaluation)

Most Helpful Guy

• If I were in attendance and you gave your presentation with yor blouse open the way it is in the last link? You would have my rapt and undivided attention from beginning to end.

And when you were done, I would have no idea what product or service you had been talking about.

Unless you're doing a presentation for Trojan or Axe, I'd recommend the first or second look.

If you do decide to go with option three, I say go nuclear and put some Victoria's Secret underneath, with seamed stockings, stilletto heels and a nice, edible-smelling perfume.

Hell, I'd buy road-kill with extra flies from you in that outfit.

What Guys Said 21

• I think the outfit you have chosen looks very smart and professional... Very suitable for a presentation and will definitely give others a good impression of yourself.

I wouldn't unbutton your shirt too low though, as not only will it tarnish your look... It will also have all the men staring at your cleavage, rather than actually paying attention to what you're saying! lol

Seriously though, a good choice of outfit... And good luck with the presentation! :o)

• Buttoned up! If you wear cleavage, two things will happen. Most men will stare at your boobs (they seem to be rather large) and pay less attention, and you'll be taken much less seriously.

The outfit's good though, just keep the buttons closed.

• Go all buttoned. Much more professional. Good choice overall.

• Looks great. Don't go with more than one button undone--that'll look like you're trying too hard to appeal to people sexually. Go with one button undone or all done up.

• funny as in you're called boobman and chose all done up! You must not like mine. :)

• Or it could be the fact that you asked if it's good attire for a business presentation, and you showing all that cleavage definitely doesn't give the righht impression.

• Relax! I like 'em fine! Just helping you out for the presentation. . .

• As fantastic as link two is... go for buttoned up! They (SHOULD) be focusing on you as a person, and evaluating your people skills and experience. Don't give any distractions. Guys can be VERY shallow!

• well if you're looking to turn heads then unbutton it, the cleavage would get them to pay attention to you lol but I don't think its very professional so I think you should just go with all buttoned up. I think the outfit is very fitting and you look awesome, so all you need now is to walk in and you'll do well ha ha :)

• You look great in it, nice figure, for the presentation keep the buttons up but when you're talking to some guys you might like take it down a button or two...or three ;)

for the most part don't walk around with your t*ts out, it bothers the other women! The men won't care

the buttons down like you have in the pics is fine for the office where you know everyone, but probably not for a conference or something if that makes sense

• id go with the second link, but lose the leggings, you have a nice body. I think the skirt is a good length, but I would tell you not to show so much cleavage, maybe just a little. that's classy.

• button the shirt up the whole way (even having one button undone makes it look like you're trying to use looks to get ahead, which will mean most people then won't take you seriously) and you'll be fine

• Go with the first two but leave the belt.

Don't show cleavage. They won't take you seriously if you.

Make sure you smile

P.s. killer eyes

Why not try accentuating your eyes with a little eye shadow?

But I wouldn't try it if its your first time doing it though

Good luck!

P.s. You don't need to dress provocatively to get a good evaluation

• Definitely not the last one. You may keep one button lose but it depends on what is the nature of your presentation. Overall, good selection of business blue.

PS: wish you the very best of luck and success.

• I think the last link is the perfect mix of sexy and professional. It's a modest amount of cleavage and the outfit accentuates your figure very nicely.

• Go all done up. I think your outfit looks nice and professional

• make sure heels are not to high, no 6" heels, but maybe a 4", keep the buttons buttoned, more professioanl, says I'm not here to show off my body & send the wrong signal, I'm here to look suffisticated & intelligent, I'm here for a presentaton,not a date! good luck

• Yup. Outfit looks good. one button undone should be just about right. 2 buttons will make you prone to wardrobe malfunctions.

• All buttoned up or one undone, two unbuttoned is distracting ;)

• i think you look awesome, for a business meeting or conference I would not unbutton any.

• I like the outfit it is nice and makes look great, while being classy. I think you should go buttoned up to be taken more serious, if you don't want that then one. Two is way too much. You have great legs.

• I think it's a really good look. I'd go all the way buttoned up

• Definitely button up. You want to look professional above all else. You don't need to show off your cleavage to look good.

• The top two links look more professional. You had it so far unbuttoned I could see your bra on the last two. You're makeup looks good. You have very pretty eyes by the way :)

What Girls Said 10

• Buttoned up and drop the belt, it doesn't really go well.

• It looks good. Just be sure to do a better job tucking in the shirt becuase it looks a little sloppy in that photo. Leave all the buttons done up (looks more professonal) because you can see your bra or cami with one or 2 unbuttoned, and whatever you do, don't unbutton 2 it looks very skanky.

• Hmm a lot of men will attend and you're debating if you should unbutton one or two buttons... If you want to make good impression and be taken seriously, then do not unbutton any buttons. Go with link 2 very much lady like.

• The whole body pic of you would be a perfect outfit, only thing I might change is wearing suntan pantyhose but the black look great as well, men love pantyhose either way.

• looks great,but button up,you want them to listen to you,not just look at you.

• all buttons done up, othewise they might think your business is for something else..

• take off that belt and you're fine. but I think its too much cleavage. you want to be taken serious, and with so much cleavage it won't work.

• Nice outfit, button it up.

• yes it is.. button it up though

• i like it but don't keep the button open, it shows too much boob.