Do you prefer wearing dark, neutral or bright clothes?

Do you usually wear some basic colors like black, white etc or do you like wearing more colorful clothes daily?

0|0
16|10

Most Helpful Girl

• I just have more dark clothes so I guess I gravitate towards them..but I like bright colors too...I don't have many neutrals...

its crazy though some shades of red are impossible for me to pull off..overall I pick dark colors

what about you with your daring animal print?

1|0
    0|0
    • It's just a profile icon, it actually hasn't got anything in common with the way I dress myself:p

What Guys Said 10

• Oh, the more colorfl the better...

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer darker colors but Ill wear anything but... maybe not purple. I can't seem to pull that one off ever.

2|0
    0|0
  • Overall, I'm a fan of bright colors.

I like to stand out, and the bright colors match my personality. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • i used to wear only black/white

then it changed to me wearing mostly yellow/red

now I'm mostly buying clothes that are blue

eventually green I guess at this rate :D

1|0
    0|0
  • black and white together ^-^

1|0
    0|0
  • Neutral shirts at work since we wear suits. But I prefer darks in casuals as it mades me look leaner. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I wear a lot of colors. Someday I'm dark, other days I'm bright. There's always some contrast though and things seem to match. =)

1|0
    0|0
  • Dark.

It just looks cool!

But I (try to) avoid wearing dark clothes during the summer, mostly because they attract the heat.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind wearing any colors.

1|0
    0|0
  • i wear kinda every color :)

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• It really depends on my mood. Most of my clothes are jewel tones-- royal blue, emerald green, cranberry red, plum purple-- because they look better on me. I do have a handful of brightly colored clothes that I wear when I feel like it, and other days I prefer wearing neutrals and dressing them up with bright shoes and accessories.

1|0
    0|0
  • I enjoy wearing all, but I have a huge soft spot for pastels, and white in particular.

2|0
    0|0
  • I love dark colors & neutrals but I'm not too keen on white and dislike brown. I like grayish colors. I don't mind wearing colorful clothes.

2|0
    0|0
  • I wear lots of neutrals with a splash of color :d

1|0
    0|0
  • Black with neon accents :) and sparkles!

2|0
    0|0
  • It's a balance between neutral and bright.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wear predominately dark clothing.

1|0
    0|0
  • black or grey, sometimes light pink but no white or bright colors

1|0
    0|0
  • Blue top and black pants... basic I guess

1|0
    0|0
  • The darker the better. I mostly wear black.

1|0
    0|0
  • Dark when I'm depressed, neutral when I want to blend in, bright when I want to stand out/happy

1|0
    0|0
  • Dark or low-key hues...

0|0
    0|0
  • ilove wearing black. I do wear a lot of neutrals but sometimes some color too.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like to mix it up because that way it looks well balanced. If I had to pick specifically a category though, I would pick basic colors because they always look classy if well put together.

1|0
    0|0
  • All!

White and bright colors are best in the summer though. Although white embroidered blouses with a dark cardigan look nice in the winter.

1|0
    0|0