What do guys think of a corset piercing?

Okay so I have a corset piercing down my back and I usually have black ribbon laced through it I've had it for about four or five months I love it but I was wondering what do guys think of it do they think its trashy I don't have any tattoos or anything just that my ears and belly button pierced so trashy or not?

Most Helpful Girl

• I want to know who signed off for you to get a corset piercing and how you paid for it. A good one in a good parlor that's worth going to can cost 300-400 dollars. Not to mention from what I've read you need to be eighteen. I'm not scolding you, just wondering how you pulled it off. Also props to you for being able to take care of it, and be careful that stuff gets infected and rejected really easily, I'm surprised yours has lasted so long, so congrats, keep up the good work!

To answer your question my boyfriend says:

"Ew. No. Gross. It's too much, it's too painful looking it's ugly and it's just too much. Ears are fine but no lips, no eyebrows, no nipples, you're beautiful the way you are, the feminine body is perfect and sexy and gorgeous, why would you want to pervert that with metal? No thank you."

I personally don't think they're that bad, on the right person, done well, they can look pretty sexy.

So do with those opinions as you will.

What Guys Said 1

• change the ribbon to red and we're set

What Girls Said 3

• I think they are quite pretty, but they can be trashy if worn incorrectly. or are too 'traditional'. That being said, how in the hell did you get it to stay so long? I was under the impression that they were temporary.

• i think it looks cool,but only for photos,cause I can't imagine sleeping with that thing. most of the girls who get it only get it for a job (models) and have them removed

• Creepy cool o.O