What do boys look for in a girl?

i'm a girl & I really wanna know what most boys look forward to in girls.

do they like kinda:::

shy & innocent

sexy & ghetto [not in a racist way!]

preppy & perky

dark & goth

or what? do tell!

Most Helpful Girl

• Um I'm not a guy but I'm pretty sure that for most guys styl isn't an all or nothing thing. I think to say the most it may some sort of turn on in some way to some guys. I think most guys and people in general are attarcted to people who are thmslves. Don't chnage yourself in any way, esp. your individual style, because you think it might make a guy like you more. I think changing yourslef for someone else is definately a turn off more than anything else. You are beautiful just the way you are.

• Thanx but I kinda aready changed to make a guy jealous....but instead of that I got every other guy to tell me they are singlee lol

What Guys Said 2

• Shy and innocent, definitely! Maybe with a little nerdiness mixed in too.

An "Otaku" girl, if that word means anything to you.

• Soo what is otaku?

• Maybe it would be easiest if you looked it up. It's mostly a Japanese thing, but it's slowly coming to America as well.

This isn't too accurate of a thing to say, but to make it easier to understand, think of "otaku" as meaning "Japanese nerd". I love girls like that!

• preppy clothes

doesnt care what anyone thinks of her

average looking

some what shy

not nerdy

will do bad stuff like get drunk and sex

will tell me about anthing

What Girls Said 0