Guys and Girls opinions wanted!!!

GUYS: Do you prefer your girl in jeans or in yoga pants? Not the ones that hang off them but the ones that are form fitting and look nice on girls.

Girls: Do you prefer to wear jeans or leggings, yoga pants,work out material, ect. And why?

Just a thought that popped into my mind about guys and girls opinions on pant wears ha ha. Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• Yoga pants are cool but a girl in tight jeans is just classic and sexy.

• lol I love yoga pants!

• I like jeans better :)

• Yoga pants.

What Girls Said 6

• Jeans for sure. I don't like the look of yoga pants or leggings. And work out material is for working out. Not for wearing to school.

• I usually wear jeans.

I can only wear yoga pants / tight athletic pants for actually going to the gym and practice.

I wish they'd make a mix between yoga pants and jeans -

tight jeans squeeze the life out my legs lol, not as flexible as yoga pants.

Thick denim material with the flexibility of yoga pants - that'd be nice lol

• Arent they called jeggings?

• Those are more like leggings + jeans - the material is really molecularly thin, so panty lines are rampant. The denim texture looks weird to me as well, and you definitely can't wear em when it's cold outside.

• I like yoga pants better, they are so comfy. But jeans make me feel more protected somehow :P

• Yoga pants are so thin and tight that it probably makes you feel more exposed than when you wear jeans.

• Yeah I think that's it. :P

• I prefer jeans.

• I prefer yoga pants because they are so comfy! :)

• Jeans < better quality and structure

Jeggings < better fit