Girls, your opinion on guys with armpit hair?

I heard it's unmany for a guy not to have any, so I want your opinions. Do you like it on a guy or don't care at all?

What about your opinion on chest hair?

• Like
  • Don't like
  • Don't care
FML, I don't have any chest hair and very little armpit hair!

Most Helpful Girl

• As long as he's a good guy, I don't care

What Girls Said 15

• Chest hair and such doesn't always show up suddenly with puberty, it can take a while to come in. Don't stress. Besides, having a HUGE amount is usually more of a drawback than a bonus. Having a little is nice because it's distinctly masculine. But don't be insecure about the amount that you have. You've got what you've got, and besides people often want whatever they don't have. Some guys shave or wax their body hair.

• It just that I hit puberty early, my bush grew big and my leg hair as well. I was just hoping my chest and armpits would end up hairy as well, but they didn't.

• They might yet. But if they don't, that's okay too!

• As long as it's neat, I don't really mind but if it's all bushing out and smelly then no.

Keep it trimmed and it's all good.

• As long as it's not a jungle, I'm of the opinion, guys + hair = sexy. Pretty much everywhere but the back.

• Its not a make or break but if its like a jungle then I'm going to want him to keep his shirt on and probably won't lay on his chest much.

• hate shaving my chest, because then it gets very prickly. at least when its long its soft and doesn't tug on my shirt. iam very proud of my mane lol

• I'm actually a big fan of gymnastics, so I don't even notice at first when a guy doesn't have armpit hair, and it doesn't bother me if he doesn't.

Chest hair's normal and I like it, but too much of it can be a problem. I suppose if there's way too much I'd rather have it shaven, but I've never been put in that position before.

• Chest hair.. ewww

Arm pit hair.. it doesn't matter

• Men are supposedto have hair, I don't get why people like guys to be completely shaven or have no hair anywhere, men who have the same amount of body hair as a pre-pubescent male or worse, a girl isn't particularly attractive to me, then again I'm EUropean and am used to men with body hair so maybe that's why.

• I see so many white guys these days shaving everything lol!

• marry me lol but ya I don't shave, but I do trim my pubes and arm pits because they get really wild

• If it's really noticeable and dark then I would not like it. If it's just a little bit of it then I don't care.

• I don't like it, but I can deal with it.

• I'd want my guy to have chest hair and armpit hair, otherwise he would be classified as too feminine if he has no body hair.

• I like a guy with chest hair and arm pit hair.

It's hot!

• I don't care, but my boyfriend doesn't have any. But that doesn't mean he's unmanly.

• Who thumbed down my comment? He doesn't have hair there because he has Alopecia.

• It doesn't bother me one way or another

• I don't really care what a guy does with his armpit or chest hair, though if he has back hair or a unibrow, I would appreciate if he grooms is (loose the back hair, pluck between the brows). As far as chest hair -- if I'm into a guy, I dig whatever he's got going. Armpit hair, I don't really notice unless it's really bushy and needs a trim. If he shaves it for some reason, it's not the norm, but it wouldn't effect how I think of him.

• I like armpit hair and chest hair, but if he didn't like having any, I wouldn't freak out over it :P So I mostly don't care.

What Guys Said 1

• some people just can't grow body hair really. I know a lot of native Americans who have absolutely no body hair, I think its very unique. me, I have no lack of body hair, even got random patches on my back. I don't see the point in shaving anything besides my face. really fond of my chest hair and the tuft of hair that grows right in between my collar bone. id give you my back hair if I could hahah