Girls with unordinary hair colors?

I love them.do more girls like dying there hair crazy colors like purple orange blue green etc.do girls want to have hair like this but there to worried to look like freaks?

Most Helpful Girl

• I rarely have a natural hair color. I had to dye my hair brown a couple weeks ago, because I promised my dad I'd go natural for his wedding. I plan on dying it again a while after. I haven't gotten a 'freak' comment since high school, haha, because I don't hang around people who care about s.hit like that, nor would I feel self conscious if someone said anything like that. I don't care what they think. If people think it's weird, they keep it to themselves, and I get tons of compliments on my hair colors.

What Girls Said 11

• No, I don't care what people think, it's my hair and I'll do whatever I want with it. I've had every hair color going from orange to purple and I loved it.

• I've dyed my hair every color of the rainbow and some that I blended together. But somehow it gets monotonous and I end up going back to black. Than after 3 months, I dye it again.

I'm not worried about looking like a freak at all. I'm worried it will fade to an ugly color.

• I'm gonna dye my hair blue one of these days. Or some weird pastel color. I think it looks cool.

• I love this look! I know loads of girls going for the dark pink/red color atm. I have afro hair in braids so I can't do this but I have always liked putting a colored ribbon in my hair like a streak of color.

• I dyed my hair red well half of it the lower half about 4 years ago. I want it back though :D I loved it.

• I love crazy colored hair! it looks amazing! Though I wouldn't dye my hair, mainly because as much as I may love colors I prefer my natural hair and because of how much the dye damages my hair :(. I wouldn't be worried about being called a freak, I mean colorful hair causes an "eye candy"/eye-catching effect, but nowadays many people have colorful hair, or at least they do where I live :P

• Im just scared of damaging my hair. Or else...i would have done some crazy sh*t with it.

• I used to do that but I've gone natural :3

Took a lot of work to keep dying it.

I like my hair now :)

• You can make blends and streaks of the colors to make it look great.i had my hair blue purple and black once for my birthday and it look fine not freaky

• I used to have red/purple hair but now I find outlandishly colored hair really tacky and I will only stick to my natural color, I'm not worried about looking like a freak I'm worried about looking gross by my standards.

• Personally, I do want to dye my hair crazy but our school doesn't allow it and I'll be judged and I don't want to look like a freak. and it causes damage.

What Guys Said 3

• It's cool, but I think when a girl dies her hair it contains her two a very narrow set of fashions and styles. The way around that is simple -wigs.

• You can't play with a girls wig during sex or else itll come off lol.she might be bald lol

• girls with unordinary hair colors = awesome

• hot pink hair manages to give me a stiffy every time :\