Flip flops on a guy?

I wasn't a huge fan of flip flops, but my friends kept telling me to wear them because they are super comfortable. So I went and bought one but today when I was wearing them it seemed to me that I was the only guy wearing them most of the girls were wearing them . So? How do you see a guy that wears flip flops?

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the region in which he lives. If he's wearing them around a warm, beach-y area I wouldn't care at all. If he's wearing it when it's cold and in a concrete jungle, I'd think it's a little weird. This is only if I see the guy's feet. Usually I don't notice them.

What Girls Said 13

• No. But you are sexy so I wouldn't care. Unless they were pink.

• it depends what they look like and second make sure your feet are clean your toenails trimmed and your feet don't look like there covered in a blanket of hair... lolz

• Yeah, I'm not a huge fan, but it's not a big deal. Just don't wear with socks, please!

• Lol it beats socks and sandals.

• lol It's not that strange..I've seen it before...granted they were black, not pink or anything...

• Well in California you see it all the time :) Pretty chill & casual here you know.

• Flip flops for the use of beaches are cool, other that I think they are disgusting worn on the streets feet get very dirty, and toes in general are not nice to look at.

• Normal especially in California

• Depends where you're at, also, if your toenails are well groomed. LOL

• I'm from Southern California, so I'm use to guys wearing flip flops no big deal.

• i hate when guys wear flip flops

• i don't mind a guy wearing flip flops as long as its not pink or any feminine color

• It depends on the flip flop style and the guys toes.

Some of guys need to take care of your feet.

What Guys Said 3

• Not really a fan to be honest lol.

• I've been thinking/planning on wearing them this summer. I'm the same way, not a huge fan of flip flops until I see other guys wearing them over the years.

• Here in Texas unless at beach..no no