Flip flops on a guy?

I wasn't a huge fan of flip flops, but my friends kept telling me to wear them because they are super comfortable. So I went and bought one but today when I was wearing them it seemed to me that I was the only guy wearing them most of the girls were wearing them . So? How do you see a guy that wears flip flops?

0|0
14|3

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the region in which he lives. If he's wearing them around a warm, beach-y area I wouldn't care at all. If he's wearing it when it's cold and in a concrete jungle, I'd think it's a little weird. This is only if I see the guy's feet. Usually I don't notice them.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• No. But you are sexy so I wouldn't care. Unless they were pink.

0|3
    0|0
  • it depends what they look like and second make sure your feet are clean your toenails trimmed and your feet don't look like there covered in a blanket of hair... lolz

0|1
    0|1
  • Yeah, I'm not a huge fan, but it's not a big deal. Just don't wear with socks, please!

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol it beats socks and sandals.

0|1
    0|0
  • lol It's not that strange..I've seen it before...granted they were black, not pink or anything...

0|0
    0|0
  • Well in California you see it all the time :) Pretty chill & casual here you know.

0|0
    0|0
  • Flip flops for the use of beaches are cool, other that I think they are disgusting worn on the streets feet get very dirty, and toes in general are not nice to look at.

0|1
    0|2
  • Normal especially in California

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends where you're at, also, if your toenails are well groomed. LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm from Southern California, so I'm use to guys wearing flip flops no big deal.

0|0
    0|0
  • i hate when guys wear flip flops

0|0
    0|2
  • i don't mind a guy wearing flip flops as long as its not pink or any feminine color

0|2
    0|0
  • It depends on the flip flop style and the guys toes.

Some of guys need to take care of your feet.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Not really a fan to be honest lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been thinking/planning on wearing them this summer. I'm the same way, not a huge fan of flip flops until I see other guys wearing them over the years.

0|0
    0|0
  • Here in Texas unless at beach..no no

0|0
    0|0