How tight is too tight?:-D

Soo I got huge collection of Ts,most are fit and some are really tight-.-,and unfortunately I wore a tighter one at college yesterday and my coach said "Floy get your t and yourself a room" yehh It was an insult-.- :-D So I just wanna know how tight is too tight for.a T shirt on a guy..and how tight is a good fitted T :-D Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• link That is pretty good right there, a little tighter in the chest area isn't too bad if you've got pecs though :) Just don't wear shirts that hug your waist unless it's a wife beater or something. :3

What Girls Said 2

• link

thats perfect no tighter.

• If we can see your nipples, outlines of muscles, and/or way too much of the definitive shape of your sides, or any of your stomach skin, it's too tight.

What Guys Said 3

• That's an interesting question. I noticed when I started bulking up and some of my shirts started to get tighter, a lot of my guy friends seemed impressed but girls didn't seem to like it. I think it's a turn off to a lot of girls if it looks like you're trying to show off. Form fitting is fine, but I avoid anything that really clings to me.

Also, good burn from your coach.

• If your shirt rips when you flex a muscle, it might be too tight. Other than that I don't think there should be a problem. I know I prefer something that is a little more snug.

• i love my shirts Tight aswell, but I'm a narcissist.