Is it just me or.....?

I'm not trying to be rude about girls that do this or anything but GUYS what do you think when you see a girl wearing yoga pants and regular underwear and you can see the panty lines? Do you find it odd? This is just how I feel but I would honestly like to know what you think. Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• its funny how boys seem to like it and girls try so hard to not do it haha

• You know women dress to impress other women...lol

• Probably some marketing ploy by thong manufacturers. I wish thongs would go away and stay away.

• If by "funny" you mean odd...then I agree...I used to see panty lines all the time and I miss them..plus that fact that I think thongs are gross with their strap up her a$$...so...yeah it's really disturbing../:/:/:

What Guys Said 6

• its cute

• Yes its odd but I wouldn't say anything

• I like panty lines...(:(:(:

• I love panty lines

• It's either a accident or it's on purpose it really depends on the girl.

• I can't stand yoga pans in public, period. They're yoga pants, made for yoga, not yoga pants, made for going out

What Girls Said 5

• i personally hate the thought of having a panty line. This is one of the reasons that I wear thongs... Its all a matter of personal preference though. If I see someone with them I don't care.

• I prefer to not go out with visible panty lines

• It's weird unless it is a yoga themed party!

• I love yoga pants that's all I wear!

• My brother in law loves to see underwear lines. He thinks it's sexy. I was surprised. I am not sure why he told me that. LOL

• Yeah why did he tell you that? lol

• He was drunk. My sister was there and he was telling everyone in the room. LOL