Ladies can you help a guy out? Please! (pics)

link

Hello everyone,

So I haven't dated anyone for about 2 years after I graduated from college in 2010. My ex-girlfriend whom was an Abercrombie model dumped me right after graduation. I am ready to get back into the dating game however nothing has come my way for a while. I'm a somewhat shy guy around the attractive girls and usually will not make the first move.

I'm ready to get back into the dating world and was wondering if you guys find me somewhat attractive to be able to attract girls. I typically do place high standards on girls and no matter what anyone says looks do matter. I usually go for white girls that are considered "hot" and was wondering if I stood a chance with them. If not what I can do to improve my looks?

link

Most Helpful Girl

• all you need to have to attract a girl is personality and make good conversation. if you want a make-over then I would recommend when you go and meet them I hope your not wearing a suit lol wear nice dark jeans fitted (Not baggy that's so 1990s) wear a nice fitted shirt from express or something like that nice shoes--meaning not scuffed or anything, most importantly FRESH BREATH...this is a biggy definitely have fresh breath pop in a couple of mints before talking to girls and just be your self high standards is great! don't settle for less oo nd maybe go for contacts nd one of those faux hawks hope this helps but you don't have to change for anybody remember that.

What Girls Said 3

• Shave! Peach fuzz is gross. work out. Get contacts. Don't grow out your hair though. Gross.

• you look super nerdy, no offense

• I agree loose the glasses and grow out your hair

What Guys Said 1

• 1. Lose the glasses.

2. Grow your hair out.

3. Drop the cheesy ass smile dude.

Here is a shooped pic of you with long hair. I gotta say, you look a lot better.

link