What is considered fat and what is considered ideal?

I'm interested to know from both guys and girls what size they consider overweight or fat for the average height of 5'5" ft/165cm for a girl and also what size would be the perfect size for that height for a girl.

Please note the POLL is for the IDEAL SIZE for a girl of that height. If it does not have the size that you consider ideal please comment and state what the IDEAL size is.

Please include what country's sizing standards you are using i.e. US 8 or UK 10 when commenting.

• UK 4 / US 2
  • UK 6 / US 4
  • UK 8 / US 6
  • UK 10 / US 8
  • UK 12 / US 10 or over

Most Helpful Girl

• THERE IS NO IDEAL SIZE EVERYONE HAS A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT OPINION!

if your trying to find the most liked size and be that you would still NEVER BE IDEAL TO EVERYONE!

What Girls Said 1

• there is no ideal size for a girl, girls all carry their weight differently

and I bet most men don't even notice a extra 10lbs-20lbs on a girl if it's in the right places.

What Guys Said 1

• There' no ideal size..just keep I mind most guys like fit looking girls, bright eyes, high energy, moral and physical strength.

We all have our pesonal preference. Me, I like a behind that my palm will cover, but that's just me.