Guys: Fave undies on a girl. Girls: Fave underwear on a guy.

I know some men prefer thongs over boy shorts or vice versa, and some women prefer boxers over briefs. But what's your opinion? Give every detail from the color down to to the fabric :)

• Girls in Thongs
    0% (0)29% (4)13% (4)Vote
  • Girls in Boy Shorts
    6% (1)50% (7)27% (8)Vote
  • Girls in Briefs
    6% (1)21% (3)13% (4)Vote
  • Boys in Boxers
    81% (13)0% (0)43% (13)Vote
  • Boys in Briefs
    7% (1)0% (0)4% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Comment if there are any other types of underwear that I missed!

0|0
1|8

Most Helpful Guy

• My favorite undies for girls are briefs, simple, smooth, thin briefs. I especially like all the printed ones; there are about a billion different ones out there.

Having said that, I'm really not that particular, as long as there are no granny panties in the mix. Different girls look best in different styles, and I'm definitely not going to complain if she's wearing something that compliments her shape. I do prefer simple and smooth over lace and bows, though.

Myself, I wear black UnderArmour, mostly boxer-briefs and short boxer-briefs.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I dislike the look of boyshorts, I actually prefer the regular kind which is called "bikini" right? lol and that with lace is hot. next is thong

0|0
    2|0
  • I love boyshorts on girls, its so sexy how their ass is out. I don't mind thongs but there is nothing to them, they're overrated.

1|0
    0|0
  • where's the regular panties option!?! that's what I like :p

2|0
    0|0
  • I just love panties period! Lol I like to wear briefs just because I like the support. Don't like my balls bouncing all over

0|0
    0|0
  • i guess ill have to pick boyshorts because granny panties were't listed ;p

1|0
    0|0
  • Yuck absolutely loathe thongs.

1|1
    0|0
    • haha I thought guys like thongs

• Well some do...but there a quite a few of us that think they are not sexy at all...unattractive and trashy./:/:/:

• Boy shorts and briefs. Preferably no things

I really don't know much about fabrics or anything. Color doesn't matter it, but it looks better if it matches the bra.

2|0
    0|0
    • *thongs* not things

What Girls Said 1