Clothing options?

Guys if you had the choice would you rather girls wear chill-out, laid-back clothes such as sweats, and relaxed clothing or more fashionable or revealing clothing?

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah, like they said...depends on the situation

formal dates, little more revealing

casual dates- casual wear

one night stands- sexy (definition of sexy?)

in general- w/e you feel most comfortable in

What Guys Said 6

• Well it would all depend on the situation and where we were at. Out on a date of coarse something nice, maybe not revealing though. well too revealing. and sweats or casual if we're just chilling out watching a movie at her place, or mine... btw your picture.. I totally have that poster on my bedroom wall!

• I think it works in cycles...lol. In the summer, I like the short, yet comfortable tops, which sets up the revealing factor for the rest of the year. When it gets cold, I expect long jeans or sweats.

I don't like it when girls, or anyone for that matter, try too hard to look good. Even when I spend time to look good, I'm still rocking jeans and a shirt. I just make sure I shave, hair is nice, etc. I think the little things are the things that make a difference.

• Well if its one or the other. Revealing or scrubby, I kinda like the scrubby. I don't want a girl to always dress like that, but a lot of the girls that I know aren't comfortable in more revealing clothing, and they can look just as good in sweats.

• Sweats should never be worn except when working out or having a grubby day at home. Sweats are the refuge of fat people who can't get anything else to fit. Yuck!

• are you talking in general?

• I like fashionable and revealing clothing.

What Girls Said 0