New type of sexy, people say to me "you think that you're the best looking male then why don't you have a girl?"

People always ask why I don't have girl friend since women always throw themselves at me (maybe its a joke but..

tell me a reason why a GORGEOUS MALE like a MODELS face, would not have girlfriend that fast?

0|0
2|4

Most Helpful Guy

• maybe you're playing the field, spreading your seed and so on. who wants to be tied down with a girlfriend when you're sculpted like a greek god, just like you are :)

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Girls generally don't like to initiate. So if a guy is good looking, straight, but always single then he's probably a bad initiator.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm too sexy to answer that ..

I'm also too sexy for this post =)

0|0
    0|0
  • awesome answers today. I'd say they don't want some quick fun. with no issues.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Do you know initiate? Is your personality balls? Are you waay too cocky? Are you even trying to a relationship? Guys that are players, good looking etc usually don't wanna settle down, because until they're like 30, sleeping with various chicks beat out being in a relationship by a long shot.

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe its because you are focusing on outter beauty too much?

0|0
    0|0