Is this nail polish trashy?

Haha, sorry guys :S maybe this will work: link

Most Helpful Girl

• I think sparkly nail polish looks tacky when it's not solid like this: link

But I think the link you showed looks good. A trick is to put an opaque color underneath and then put the glittery one, it'll look more polished. For example, I loooove this one: link but it looks so much better with a silver ish color underneath so you can't see any of the actual nail bed. Also, don't let it get chipped because then it'll look nasty lol.

What Guys Said 3

• yes, google has the trashiest nail polish.

• link doesn't work for me?

• it says china on the bottle..THE PAINT IS FULL OF LEAD!

• Yep it looks trashy. Just go with a nice solid.

What Girls Said 9

• No, I don't think it's possible for nail varnish to be 'trashy' but this is lovely, would stand out when teamed with a black dress.

• No I like it just as long as the nails aren't too long...I wouldn't wear that one long nails...the link worked for me maybe because it said google.ca...and I live in california

• I used to think glittery nail polish was tacky(not trashy) but when done correctly & with the right formula, it's fine.

China Glaze has good quality glitter polish as does Essie. The whole 3 Dimension look is very in this season, so it's perfect for Spring 2012 trends

• it is tacky, you should only use it in smaller amounts

• the link sends me to google

• No I like sprakles

• I think it's fine.

• No id wear it and I don't usually come off as thrahy

• Nope, it's fine. may be a just a tad over the top but its fine