Do you ever want to be the 'hot girl' for a day?

Hey guys, have you ever fantasized how life would be like to be the hottest girl in school? Why?

Most Helpful Guy

• i always wonder what it would be like to be a girl / hot girl etc on so many levels ... because being a guy is lonely and I never had a girlfriend and girls don't want or notice me so why do I have to be a guy since I'm so facinated of girls why wasn't I born one

What Guys Said 17

• Of course. I would love to be the ruler of the world for a day, where I can get whatever I want, have whoever I want, get sex whenever I want, have unlimited orgasms, get others to do things for me...should I continue. Hot girls rule the world and they know it, so why wouldn't I want to experience that for a day.

• no way, then I have to see all those guys who want to bone me, gives me the shivers.

• I'd be the biggest lesbian slut ever.

• im sure it would be pretty funny and pretty frustrating. Other girls hating you, guys coming on too strong. Guys staring at you for extended periods of uncomfortable time. But people would hang on every word you said and it would be annoying that no one respected you for what you thought but rather how you looked. I hate vanity and I dislike this question.

• No because I can't imagine wanting penis.

• hell yea! I get to touch my own boobs ALL THE TIME! (I'd imagine it be pretty big and au natural) I can seduce lesbians with my big boobies and have hot sexy lesbian sex!

And I get to sit down when I pee. LOLOL XD

• I'd not be able to stop fondling myself. :3 Nah I've always wondered what it'd be like to be a woman, I'm grateful I'm not one. They have life harder then men so...

And if I had a killer pair of legs I'd show them off. :)

• O_o? Who want's to be a girl... Can't say I've ever done that. =S

• hmmm, I guess it would be interesting to be the hot girl for one day, just to see all the attention I would get and actually having people approaching me. it sucks being a guy sometimes lol. girls don't notice you, let alone approach you lol.

• I would go to striper bar and strip my ass off!:-D

• All the time!

• I'd want to be even just a standard looking girl. The world revolves around women

• I would get everything for free lol

• Get anything I want for a day basically.

• no way because I am 100% STRAIGHT!

• Are you asking guys if they would want to be a hot girl for a day? No, I'd rather be the hot guy that has all the girls checking me out and going absolutely crazy over. If you're asking girls if they would want to be the hot girl for a day I'd say you get to be that girl everyday if that's really you in your avatar. :) Don't underestimate yourself.

• yes.

What Girls Said 12

• Nope, I'd hate the attention, it would drive me mad. I think most people would like to be popular but not just because of looks, I'd think every one around me was shallow purely being friends with me because I'm hot, that's not what life is about to me.

• Yeah, for once it would be nice to get positive attention instead of negative attention or none at all. And most of my friends are hot girls who complain about getting too much attention, so it would be good to spend a day in their shoes to see if it's really complaint worthy. Also, people generally aren't nice to me but are almost always nice to hot girls, and that would be good to experience for a day.

• I've wondered. But I don't think I'd want that.

I'd rather be hot to someone- not a mass of people.

The creeper attention I sometime get is more than I care for as it is, and I would not call myself hot. I'm OK with being just pretty.

• Of course

They get the furthest in life, cause personality and intelligence means sh*t nowadays

• no, bit much of a hassle / rock up to everyday life

• yes! would be great *.*

• I dream it everyday , not gonna happen tho :(

• No. Thing is I see those girls always showing themselves off & complaining about how much guys are going after them which is really annoying. I wouldn't want to be that kind of girl. I'm fine just the way I am. - Not too girly, not too tom boyish

• Only to see how much of a difference it would make to the amount of friends I have...and if my past long distance relationship would have still continued if I were hotter.

I'd think I would be more independent and more of a go getter if I were more physically appealing.

• Yeah I wouldn't mind.

• yup. it would be a nice change lol

• No.

Becuase with being the " hot girl " you become the " no personality girl," the " probably is a slut girl" or how about the " she's fake as hell girl."

Stereotypes are fun, and people like to amuse themselves with them.

I'm happy being the " one of the guys" girl :)

• For what it's worth, "one of the guys' girl" is definitely the most fun to be around.