Guys, blond hair, brown eyes and tan skin- attractive or no?

everyone is paying attention to light eyed brunettes or light eyed blondes. I'm naturally blond and tan, I have big brown eyes which is kind of a strange combination, I know.

so I was wondering, is it at least a bit attractive or exotic?

thanks :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I remember having a huge crush on a blond that was a bit tan with brown eyes.

When you like someone, you like someone. Eye color is not going to be the deciding factor.

What Guys Said 11

• That's one hell of an open way to fish for compliments, so since we're on the subject of it, yes explode, it does compliment you well :)

You have a blond Angelina Jolie thing going on. I wouldn't count on you being single for long.

• I would say hell yeah wish I could have a girl like you as my girl

• Last week-end a friend introduced me to a new girl. She was hot, cute, I was like woohoo.

10 minutes later I wasn't talking to her anymore. No culture whatsoever, boring to tears.

So don't care about your looks too much.

Also, but that's just personal : I'd consider this watch three times too big for you, and the sunglasses a repellent and would probably not talk to you because of those.

• depends on the girl, having brown eyes is fine, but most of the girls who have brown eyes with blond hair are usually fake blondes, these days you never know what a woman really looks like until you sleep with her

• yeah sexy blondes with a tan are always hot. the brown eyes does make you more exotic. I like that.

• Yes it's attractive. odd to see a Blond with brown eyes though. :O

• Of course its attractive.

• Could be... had a friend with your colors and she had a beautiful face.

• From the pic,very attractive.From the answers below ,you can see……almost all guys……

• Yes, it attractive. Unless your ugly or something, but since there is a pic of you, I can see that is not the case at all. You should have no problem getting guys.

• Someone can be attractive with brown eyes, tan skin, and blond hair. But it's not any of those things in particular or in combination that make them attractive.

What Girls Said 1

• Yep! You are super pretty and I am sure you have a lot of guys probably interested in you already.. :)... Umm.. you're not that natural blond though. Its been dyed. Maybe you are a blond but not THAT blonde.

• yeah it's dyed. my natural shade is slightly darker :) and thanks!