Which girl is better?

A girl with a 9 face 8 body

or a girl with a 8 face 9 body?

Most Helpful Guy

• That's like asking if pizza is better with sausage and pepperoni, or with pepperoni and sausage.

By any standard, an 8 is pretty damn high, and a 9 isn't much better. It's not like you're having to choose between one bad and one good thing, they're both good.

What Guys Said 16

• On the body you should always be able to work on, to get 9 out of 8 (it's only matter of will). But the face remains mostly.

So if the face is 9 that's the answer. But remember, sometimes a smile could make a face 10 out of 8!

• You shoud have asked 10 face 5 body or 5 face 10 body! Because 8 and 9 are both pretty damn good! However to me looks are more important, so I'd probably go for the 9 face 8 body. You're born with that face but you can work on that body anyway!

• 9 face, 8 body.

• 9 face, 8 body. I say this because they might not always have the great body, but they will always have the beautiful face.

• I'm going to say 9face 8 body

• 9 face...all the way!

• A woman's physique has always attracted me more.

• I'd go with the body ... because I am so much wiser =)

• 9 face and 8 body

• 8 face 9 body.

• The 9 face and 8 body

• 9 face 8 body, FOR SURE!

Face is the first thing that attracts me!

• 9 face 8 body is better.

• 8 face with a 9 body

• Face is more important, but these choices don't really matter. They are both well above average anyway.

• 9 face. 8 body.

Bodies are more mutable. Faces are for life.

What Girls Said 2

• :D I think they're kinda the same though. But if you really want an answer, the girl with a 9 face and 8 body is probably better. I'm not sure though :)

• Well, clothes cover the body, and the face is the first thing you see!, I think 9 face/8 body