Would I look good as a blonde? Darker hair?

I am a natural red head. I've dyed my hair brown and purple many times and 5 years ago had the firetruck red thing going on. Thinking maybe about giving light blond a go. Or white with blue... But I'm in a band and don't want to give the wrong vibes visually about our music...

link

All pics in my profile are me.. avatar is moat recent. Tell me Whatcha think.

Most Helpful Guy

• In general only dying it as dark or darker really works imo. If your natural hair is a very light red, then you can pull it off, otherwise it would just be so obviously fake. Fake blond is not appealing for me.

I don't like unnatural hair colors either... but I don't assume anything based on hair color.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• I think you could look good with a very light almost white-ish blond color, but you'd really have to keep up on it because once the roots started to come out its levels of amazing would go down pretty far.

• If you were to go blond, I think the dirty blond look would look really cute on you. Too blond will clash with your dark eyebrows. Unless you don't mind bleached that out every week.

Best of luck!

• I think your natural hair color and the brown hair are good on you! :)

• I think you'd look great with strawberry blond hair ^-^

• i don't think blond would work for you. your natural color works well. also darker colors too. you can always experiment with blond highlights then go from there if you are set on it