Girls: V-Necks? what's your opinions?

Not v necks that go really low but just a slight V. Do you like them on tall muscular guys? Basic colors like black and white?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think tight v necks on guys are hot.

What Girls Said 23

• Like a Daniel Tosh type v-neck? HATE them. I was just mentioning this to my Boyfriend the other day. They are NOT for straight men, for sure.

• No his are too deep lol. I'm talking shorter ones

• Eh, it's probably still not my preference.

• "TedStar" has a response below that I totally agree with. The first kind of V-neck is fine!

• Yes.

• I think they're sexy if the guy is not too fat and has a nice sexy body. :P

• I think I'm in the minority looking at the other girl's answers...I think they look too girlie lol.

• I love slight v on muscular and tall guys. And I hate low v's.

• i absolutely love the slight v-neck on most guys. I personally like white the best, and I agree with everybody who said it shouldn't be too tight. because, it shouldnt.

• I HATE v-necks on guys! I just think they look sleasy and greasy. A guy in a v-neck is an automatic turn off for me.

• yup. I find it attractive.

• I think it looks great :)

• my boyfriend is tall and muscular and he wears those kind of shirts all the time, they look great. He wears blue to match his eyes, you should try them in a few bright colors

• Yupp. :)

• most of us girls love guys with v neck shirt better if you have the body to rock them and the colors I like to see a guy is in black and white my favorite...

• Basic colors only and not too tight.

• I think they look good as long as they aren't really tight.

• they look good if you got the body for it.

• I don't dislike them, but they aren't my favorite.

• I love them.

• sexy, white

• their hot only if yur buff tho.,

• I don't think buff muscular guys should wear them it looks like their pecks are cleavage

• To be honest.. I usually see the V-necks on girls and associate them with femininity. That's why guys who wear them look a bit girlie to me.

• Not a fan. My husband likes the short v necks and I cannot say he doesn't look good in them, but I prefer crew neck shirts.

• Me likey :D

What Guys Said 3

• link = fine

link = douchey

• My girlfriend likes to wear them, dislikes them on guys.

• I love the v-neck...but you need a good neck and broad-ish shoulder line with a lean/semi-muscular body to pull it off. As long as you feel confident and not douchey wearing it!

• I got a nice neck and real broad shoulders so inthink ill be good