Long hair vs short hair?

The age-old debate. It seems to me nowadays that girls like longer hair on guys a lot more, regardless of style. So ladies, what do you prefer more? Long hair or short hair? And do you have any favorite styles? For long hair, fauxhawks or spiked in the front? For short, buzzcuts with a lineup? Just wondering!

Most Helpful Girl

• Not a fan of long hair on guys at all. Even that whole Zac-Efron-Justin-Bieber type of hairstyle (you know, the really floppy, in his eyes all the time kind of hair) is a bit much. Buzz cuts are fine, though they tend to look a little harsh.

Absolutely hate the whole shoulder length look. Instant turn off.

Curls are pretty cute, though again, not when they're long. In general, I'm a fan of the average hairstyle on guys.

All that being said, for the most part, hair doesn't play too much into whether I like a guy or not. It's merely a factor. :-)

What Girls Said 8

• Medium hair styles on guys - oh they are so sexy to me. I can run my fingers all through it and he looks even hotter when it's all unkempt and messy.

link

I like it when guys have those little " wings " off to the sides, maybe a loose bang.

Ha ha - every guy bud who ask me about his hair, I tell them all to grow it out :P but not too long -

This is about long enough

link

Anything past that and it gets a little feminine to me.

• For me, it depends on the facial features and general style of the guy. I do however tend to go for longer hair but not long enough that it looks long, as in it will be long but I like it when it's styled.

Therefore I find this is a happy medium to have hair long enough to style but also short enough to spike up and change regularly.

• I like the shaggy hair kind of look on a guy with long hair, and buzz cut with lineup for a guy with short hair

• I love long hair on a guy, that is just me but it is not a standard if I like a guy and he has short hair that's okay. But, I am very attracted to guys with longer hair. As far as style it really doesn't matter strait wavy a little curly I just like it long. When their hair is like an inch from the shoulder and down I just love it.

• Any length is okay, but I don't like mohawks. I'm not really a fan of buzzcuts either. I really like the shoulder length hair.

But I think overall, it depends on the guy. Some look better with long hair and some with shorter hair.

• I think the shorter the better if you can pull it off.

• Short hair.

• Definitely short hair...I really like buzz cuts on guys.

What Guys Said 0