Guys do you mind skinny legs?

I have pretty skinny legs and I always see love for thick thighs but never thin. I was called chicken legs in middle school during gym but I guess it was jealousy from other girls? the inside of the legs jiggle and shake but they are still really skinny do guys mind?

0|0
5|7

Most Helpful Guy

• I like skinny legs

No, I like skinny legs

No, I like skinny legs

etc

etc

etc

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I'm not a fan. I like thick thighs. Plenty of guys love skinny though. It doesn't matter what I think. Haha

3|0
    0|0
  • <--fan of skinny legs/thighs

1|0
    0|0
  • i like skinny legs :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Not at all... I like all sorts of legs!

0|0
    0|0
  • Not only don't mind...I would find them to be hot...(:(:(:

0|0
    0|0
  • If your whole body is skinny then you should be fine, lots of guys like skinny girls.

The problem is if you have a fat torso and skinny legs, then it looks really bad.

3|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• If it helps, girls often admire them & guys like VS models(they're relatively thin BUT fit/in shape)

link

link

link

link

link

1|1
    1|0
  • well, I'm not a guy, and I have thicker legs, but I know many MANY girls, including my older sister, who all have boyfriends, and they have really thin legs. they have really high metabolisms, so it's difficult to gain weight.

my sister is 5'9 and she's 120 pounds. but you'd think she's like, 98 pounds, because she's so skinny. and she eats more than fat albert, seriously. she stuffs her face every hour of the day. but her metabolisms so high, she just won't gain weight. but that metabolism wears off when you get older. she's 18 now, but once she hits her mid 20's early 30's, she'll get some meat on those legs.

don't worry about it! I'm sure you're beautiful just the way you are, and guys will love you for that. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • yeh its unheard of guys liking skinny girls -_-

1|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • I think skinny legs are not attractive and the links the girl below posted are disgusting. we are meant to have meat on our bones!

1|1
    2|1
    • lulz

fat girl cry

cause obviously NO ONE is naturally thin

• don't diss other girls cause of your insecurities, sweetheart.

skinny girls aren't ugly. they're beautiful. girls of all shapes and sizes are beautiful.

so shut your mouth, and stop taking your self esteem out on other people.