Girls would you like it if a guy shaved all his body hair?

Chest, forearms, armpits, legs, butt, stomach? So his skin was nice and smooth and hairless all over?

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally like a pretty hairless guy. though I don't mind armpit hair (as long as its not long enough to braid haha) and arm hair, but I like everything else pretty much hairless. Just my point of view (:

What Girls Said 10

• No no no. I very much prefer a hairy guy to a hairless guy.

Also, shaving all that is really time consuming and annoying, I doubt any person would have the patience to do it more than once or twice.

• Only if he has A LOT. Like if he is ape-hairy or something. But no, I don't want a guy to get rid of all his hair. It's weird to me.

• yep aha;)

• Its fine but not like a fav if he has the manly hair lol then so be it let it be do nothing to change it :D

• NO

• care to explain why?

• lol I guess. just curious what made you come up with your sceen name?

• A moment of brilliance.

• I would like that better than a totally hairy guy... ugh.

• Nope, some hair looks sexy,!

• Yes. I like as little body hair as possible. It's hot.

• I'd mind the aftermath of prickliness but in terms of looking, I'd like it, it's fine for him to have hair but I really don't mind seeing no hair there.

I still remember back in high school this one guy stood out to me for having really nice legs, it was toned, muscular and I noticed he shaved it haha... which somehow made it look nicer.

• thats so weird...hahhah hair removal add. hahha. anyways. it depends on if they guy can pull of hairy. some guys look good with it some guys not so much. but never liked armpit hair on a guy...or a really bushy butt...hahhaa. but smooth is nice but if you look better with the hair than don't shave. hahaha. and I like to bite...sooo the areas that I like to bite...should be shaved. haha.

What Guys Said 0