Guys, preferred height?

I have a lot of guy friends that like to make fun of my height. See I'm really short. I just hit 5'2'' barely and I'm a sophomore in high school. I have heard that 5'4'' to like 5'7'' is the preferred height but some guys think girls my height are also really cute.

So which one do you like and why?

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer girls that are near my height. I'm 5'11". Typically someone only a little shorter than me, but she can be taller than me. I've just noticed that girls don't like being the taller one. I'm not picky about height, though. It's not something I focus too much on.

What Guys Said 11

• guys don't care about height as much as girls do. It's not really a big deal. I want her to be at least a little shorter than me, but other than that, I don't really care.

• Short girls are cute.

• My ideal range is 5'5 to 5'11. I'm fairly tall, and not a fan of really large height differences. It's not a standard, however. I would gladly date someone who did not fall into that range if I liked them.

>> I have heard that 5'4'' to like 5'7'' is the preferred height but some guys think girls my height are also really cute.<<

There isn't really any set range that applies to all of us. From what I've seen, most guys seem to prefer shorter girls.

• 5'4 to 5'7 is very good, I associate good height with good health :) could you please answer my question. link

• I don't discriminate

I've liked girls from 4 feet 9 inches to 6 feet 5 inches

I honestly don't care. There are positive of every girl.

• I don't really have a preferred height to be honest. It's not something which is that important to me.

• Anything shorter than me, and that's shorter than 6 feet is fine!

• of course not!

• I am not sure

• I've liked girls of all different heights. Including some shorter than you. Here's my height ranges of both "perfect" to me and the full range I'd still feel positively about.

Ideal height (it matters very little but it is something I notice): 6'2" to 6'4"

Height range I'd date without hesitation: 3'4" to 7'5"

• 4'10 - 5'6

What Girls Said 2

• I was also wondering about this! I'm really tall (5'11"), and I think my height sometimes scares guys away or something! Please share opinions about tall girls and short girls!

• a girl that is 5'10 I know is really good. : can you please answer my question :) link

• NovemberRain - You shouldn't worry about "scaring" the guys away, you may be asking why ? well because I am 6'4" and even when I walk at school and in town people stare at me as if I'm a monster from another planet but you know what don't worry about them because they are just jealous of the tall girls, I got told "Don't worry, soon there will be this one special guy who will sweep you off your feet with poems and roses and 6 months later I was happy no matter the height difference between us.

• You're the same height as me. I wouldn't mind if a girl was as tall as I was or even a bit taller. I won't lie, some guys are bothered if a girl is taller than them, probably because they like to feel protective of their girl or whatever and I guess that would be difficult if she was taller. But this isn't always the case. Plenty of guys are over our height anyway so you won't necessarily be taller.

• I'm pretty tall myself. I think guys think that tall girls are attractive but prefer someone their own height.