What's in your top drawer... however many months on...

So - I know I keep asking this question... but it's really interesting to see what everyone answers :D If your top drawer is a bit dull... then go for something else :P

:)

Most Helpful Girl

• All my drawers are the same size and its in a low/long ways structure so there are two top drawers. One is t-shirts, the other bra/panties/socks. Not that interesting...

Bed stand drawer though- bit more interesting at any given moment there could be the following:

Old gameboy with pokemon red & silver, passport, extra set of car keys, a journal, a Bible, vibrator, a deck of cards, stray first aid items, drawings, etc.

What Girls Said 17

• I don't have a top draw :\ I have a tiny tiny room lol so... I have a bunch of plastic mini draws with clothes in mostly, a few pine baby book shelves with stuff on it (definatly keeps a good re-order lol) and pretty much I got my monitor on top of the bookcase at the bottom of my bed and enough space there for my computer case :), can't say I've got any junk as I usually throw it out when I tidy, my room is a tip again but won't take long to tidy cos it's so small lol.

• Panties, bras, lube, vibrator, dildos, a few condoms and a couple pair of sox.

• I have three top drawers. :I

The one on the left has underwear, small one in the middle has makeup, and the one on the right has bras and bandeaus. :P

Not very exciting, I know. Aha.

• Its shallow but loaded:

*Random prescriptions I no longer take and had left overs

*Extention cords

*Sewing supplies

*Pipe

*Pot

*Spice (what's left anyway)

*Scissors

*Beads and string

*Buttons

*Change

*Usb cords

*Rolling Papers

*Magnets

*Push pins

*Staples

...its the jun drawer

• Bras, panties, socks, pantyhose/tights, bathing suits and dance leotards! Its a big drawer!

• Honnestly, In my top drawer I mostly have beauty supplies(make-up, 20 vanilla deodorants that are inported, creams etc...) but then I also have magazines and its where I stash my favorite treats.

• Panties, bras, condoms... All that fun stuff :)

• top drawer... panties, bra's and socks... the interesting one is the bottom drawer... lolz ;D

• only panties and bras... but I have been knowen to hide my "medication" ;) in there

• Chris, what is in your top drawer?

• Fair question - I'm not at my draw right now so it's a litte hard to answer :P Let me come back to you... :D

• Panties and Gum

• panties,journal,tic tacs,altoids,gum,vitamin water,jolly ranchers,lollipops,magazines.

• Bras! (on the left 1st drawer)

&

Panties! (on the right 1st drawer)

• underwear

• GPS, Video Camera, SLR Camera, Button Camera, Digital Voice Recorder, Binoculars, Flash Light, and other surveillance equipment, leads and spare batteries.

• Bras and panties. My vibrator. And diet pills lol.

• Raspberry flavored lube a p*rn DVD a vibrator condoms whip and hand cuffs anal beads c*ck ring mints chap stick pantie hose for bondage... and that's it...

• So it's kinda your sex drawer then ?

• So you play soft then? ;)

• of course most gentle loving sex ever.

What Guys Said 13

• the middle one has the most room and hides the body parts better, until I find the 'proper' way to dispose of them.

• underwear, a couplea sets of handcuffs, a bunch of condoms in various sorts and flavours...A throwing knife taped under the top, same as under my desk, beside my bed, next to the door, under the sink and in the cabinet over the sink. There's also a gag, blindfold, silk ropes...a thing of icy hot lube, a jumbo pack of mints...the usual sex toy kit

• that is a lot of knives... Paranoid much? O.o

• it ain't paranoia when they really are out to get you :P Nah, I had an interesting time growing up, which left me with a permanent desire to have self-defence measures in place. Every room in my place has weaponry somewhere. hell, the LEAST lethal is my shinty stick, which is 4 foot of heavy ash wood, with a great big head on it. link - far right.

• my PSP, some books I want to read but never get around to them, warhammer 40k orks and paints and supplies for them, my headphones, spare battery pack for my wireless xbox 360 controller and my headphones.

my top right drawer is used as storage more than anything.

PS: just noticed an old watch in there too.

• Socks

• I've got more then one top drawer...

• I've got a kimber 1911 compact .45 caliber handgun in mine, just incase anyone invades my HQ

• Socks, my knee brace, and athletic stuff.

• BB guns! And BB Ammo!

• Socks and underwear

• a human head and feces

• money and weed

• Boxers and boxer briefs.

• An under-the-bed restraint system, a few ropes, various bottles and tubes of lube, and some clothes pins...

The other stuff is in the second drawer... ;-)