Triangle bikini tops, do you wear them?

Do you wear triangle bikini tops (the type with thin straps), similar to the type in this link

link

Do you wear them with larger breasts? I have never worn such a top (due to being a 36D) and was wondering if you fall out of them?

• Yes I wear triangle bikini tops and I'm an A or B cup
  • Yes I wear triangle bikini tops and I'm a C cup
  • Yes I wear triangle bikini tops and I'm a D cup
  • Yes I wear triangle bikini tops and I'm a DD or larger cup
  • No I don't wear them

Most Helpful Girl

• I have A's and wear them all the time. I don't think it is unflattering at all. I think that small triangles on small ones can look very nice. But the same ones on a large chested woman would look too extreme. Larger ones need more support and triangles doesn't offer much support at all.

What Guys Said 3

• Go for it. Just be sure to order a larger size than the girl in the link is wearing (Or don't, that could be interesting too).

• Few things, in my opinion, look hotter than a girl with D cups in a triangle bikini top. The definition of sexy.

• There's a girl on here with the username of "Katyperry". (who I happen to LOVEEE btw) and in her profile picture she's wearing one of those, she's not too big in terms of her breasts, but it doesn't seem like they would fall out even if they were bigger. How about trying it out in the changing room at the store, see what happens :)

What Girls Said 7

• You should be fine to wear them if the cup size is big enough. I've seen several big chested women wear them so it's fine.

• I'm a D and I have worn a bikini top like that, but I really have to feel good about how fit I am in order to do it.

• No, I don't wear them, even though I have almost no boobs. My friends think it's funny to untie them.

• Triangle tops look unflattering on small boobs, cause they make them look even smaller. They normally look good on C's & D's and after a D those girls generally get a tad more specific than just the style lol

• Dont wear them if you have big boobs, it will spill out

• Yes I wear them I'm a B. Try one on and see what it looks like on you

• I'm a DD and I don't wear them. I prefer ones with this shape : link link

The stringy ones tend to hurt my shoulders/neck. However, Kim K has DDs and she wears them all the time (and it looks amazing) so maybe it depends. I think with a D cup it would look awesome, mine are just a bit too big :/