How do you know if you're attractive? Or come off as slutty?

I have days sometimes where I feel ugly and then other days where I feel like I'm good looking. I've been told that I'm pretty before but not had a boyfriend..guys have approached me but it seems like they just want sex. Some guys even make me feel like I'm a slut by how they act towards me like I'm experience in having sex and I'm not. One guy told me that it looks like I definitely know want when it comes to sex..that makes me feel like a total slut!...so how do you know if your attractive and why do guys treat me that way? :S

Most Helpful Guy

• Aww, rule number one, don't listen to the douchebag a**hole guys out there. Guys are stupid and will say crap to you to get you to break down and be open to doing stuff with them. I don't like it when women base there attractiveness on the number of guys that approach them or how many boyfriends they've had. There are millions of guys out there who see attractivr women yet thereyre too scared to approach them. Does that make those women unattractive? No. How do you know you're attractive? Look in the mirror...do you think you're attractive? No? Then how can you expect someone else to find you attractive if you yourself don't think you're attractive? How can you expect someone to like you if you don't like yourself? You're a woman and women are creatures of beauty so don't doubt your attractiveness. You've been told you're pretty so you're not ugly.

I know what it's like to struggle with your self confidence and questioning your attractiveness, it's hard but it's important to cultivate love and attraction to yourself before you expect it from others, I know that sounds weird haha. Hope I'm not comin off harshly, just trying to make a point.

What Guys Said 1

• look around to see if guys check you out

What Girls Said 2

• Be careful about the way you carry yourself. Sometimes when you wear to much eye make up and then a trampy little out fit it makes you like a slut. If you want to wear shorts, wear kind of a loose long sleeve blouse that covers your top half up and doesn't show boob. If you wear a short dress wear knee high tights that match. With those outfits you can make your make up a little more dramatic without looking over the top. If you wear short shorts and a tank top with dramatic make up application it will look slutty. If you would want to wear a small dress, look natural and wear light make up or none. Short shorts come off as slutty and sometimes tank tops or just shirts in general that show off your boobs can look slutty. Of course if you want to show off your curves wear something slimmin but not over the top and light make up.

• Don't sleep around with anyone..

• I haven't :S that's what makes me so confused