What do you think of cowboy boots + shorts?

Cowboy boots and shorts, what do you think of them? tacky? inappropriate? unfashionable? "slutty"(I don't believe in that term btw)

link

link

link

link

Most Helpful Guy

• terrible terrible terrible

What Guys Said 9

• Podnuy, boots was meant to be worn with chaps. Or at least jeans!

• It's OK. I'm not terribly partial to cowboy boots.

• If you can pull it off, it looks really good.

Plain-ish brown cowboy boots + White top + jean shorts = beautiful :D

• I think that the boots look highly impractical and I dislike any look that obviously sacrifices function for fashion.

• The girl I have a crush on has wore cowboy boots with jean shorts and a white top before. She also wears them with some of her dresses sometimes. She can pull off the look and I think she looks great with them.

• it looks good only on certain people

• They are fine, but I think only certain people could pull off the look.

• They are Awesome!

• i think girls in femminate boots really hot with just about anything and yes I think it looks good

What Girls Said 17

• my heart says yes,but my brain says ''f*** no''. it's tacky,uncomfortable (boots during summer? really?),unfashionable and inappropriate. yet I love it.

• I never liked wearing boots. Though they're practical when riding horses, help keeping your foot on the stirrup. Or just walking around a stable full of poop.

• I like and wear them together occasionally. I don't own any denim shorts though, so it looks a bit different than your examples, lol.

• Boots and shorts always look a little ridiculous to me. I know they're fashionable, but they're not my style. Boots don't belong with dresses or shorts.

• i LOVE it I think its cute especially when the boots look all rustic and what not. but they have to be short shorts. BUT NEVER WITH CAPRI'S NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

• I looovvveee it. When I went to Texas with a friend and we were in the more country area and I wore an outfit like that and the guys there loved it one even gave me his cowboy hat to wear around. You get your daisy dukes, a white top, and your good to go down there.

• I actually like it, but only certain people can pull it off.

• I think it's cute if you live in the country, but makes no sense if you live in the city.

• Lol it cools cool in a way...but it makes no sense like the socks and sandals trend.

• I think it looks good personally!

• i think it looks nice.

i wear shorts with uggs sometimes. I know it sounds ridiculous, but uggs are just super comfortable.

but the cowboy boots with shorts is something I've always thought looked great. and really fashionable.

not slutty at all.

• Tacky and slutty unless you are super skinny and are a country singer.

• I never really understood why girls wore boots with shorts..weather confused ? o.o

• I think it looks cute!

• I hate that look, I always wonder what they're thinking.

I'd go with "unfashionable".

• its tacky.

i like cow girl boots but all the girls in these pics are just wearing them like ug boots...it's that stupid "guess how much money it costs to look this sh*t" look.

• don't like it