What's the strangest thing you find attractive in a guy or girl?

it could be really odd or weird I don't care. so is there anything that's a little unusual that you personally find attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• eyelashes, don't know if that's weird though

What Guys Said 4

• Different colored eyes. I find it attractive because it's so unique. Also just plain dorkiness, I don't even know why. :L

• Her ability to geek out. Some girls have to always look or act a certain way around other girls because they're afraid of being judged. But if a girl geeks out with the guys, wow - it blows me away.

• i like how the bathroom smells after a hot woman has been inside xD

• If she tells a raunchy joke lol.

What Girls Said 4

• to me I find little things to be strangely attractive.

my boyfriend is a country boy so when he goes fishing I thinks its hot in a way.

that and doing something sketchy but being able to not get hurt in the process.

the fact that he always has a pocket knife is one,

when he holds school books is another,

if he's working hard on something outside its kinda hot,

his neat handwriting because most guys I know can't write legibly,

courage to ask me our/ bravery to do sketchy things,

and when he wears a cute outfit but he doesn't understand how hot it makes him look

and like Sweet~o~ness I think the fact that guys can eat so damn much is both attractive and confusing. how come when I do that I gain weight? ROFL

im such a weirdo XD

• you're not a weirdo haha. if I ever found a guy like that... :O

• ahahah XD yeah I was surprised he didn't have a girlfriend already but I'm glad he didn't. :3

• just found yet another one to add; a guy playing guitar meaningfully like he's lost in what he's doing and he's good at it. :)

• How men eat massive amounts of food. Where the hell does it all go?! I don't know, but I find it oddly attractive when men eat, especially hearty meals like slabs of meat and mountain sized burgers :P

• Hands! Must have nice hands, good nails, and not dry or cracking, that's a big turn off for me.

• I adore hariness minus on the pubic area and I love moles.