Girls what do you like to see your man wear?

Personally I love to wear polo's and full button up shirts, but I was wondering, what do you ladies like to see us wear? What's fun for you to take off of us?

Most Helpful Girl

• I love a man in a suit (even if the male is unattractive, for some reason to me this makes a guy look real attractive.)

I love a man in dress button shirts.

I love a man in a muscle shirt or wife beater shirt (especially if he has big strong arms) <this shows it off.

I love a man in a regular shirt and pants.

My favorite thing to take off is the pants of course ;).

• but you should take off some thing other than the pants which is always inside the pants also, without that your purpose can't be served.

• Huh? My favorite thing to take off his the pants so I can get to his penis. His boxers usually have a hole where I can just pull my it out. So there's really nothing for me to want to take off.

• lol. Can't say we blame ya for that.

What Girls Said 6

• Nearly everything is fine, if it fits and as long as the collar is not turned up. However, I do not like it if there is a stupid slogan or image on a T-Shirt. And I do not appreciate pink shirts on a guy.

At home I like my man to wear a belt to which I could, if the occasion arises, attach front-worn handcuffs. At best the wrong way round, so he could not reach the buckle.

• Just about anything Mister. Gallagher wears. :]

link

Just don't look like you rolled out of bed.

And please never, ever, hang your pants below your arse. -.-

• Oh! And button down shirts with a tie or bowtie are fun to take off. :P

• Oh I ment the pants below the arse part. Sorry I wasn't clear on the last post I put on here...

• Aha. It's fine. :] I assumed that's what you meant. Hah.

• I've never got to do this but I would love to grab a man by his tie and tear off his shirt.

• Dark denim and black v neck tees.

• Anything looks good and manly.

except link

link

link

link

link

• suits are my favorite. so sexy.

What Guys Said 0