I need some good running shoes.....

that are durable and feel comfortable. I'm not really worried about the price. I need them to feel comfortable through an eight hour work day of constantly working(walking). I thinks that's about it. If you could provide me with a link then that would be great! :) Thanks in advance!

Most Helpful Girl

• this website is all about comfy shoes, I don't really knwo your style?or if you have to be dressyer? they have some diffrent styles granted some look like there for 80 year olds lol but there are some that are more sporty and young! good luck!

link

What Girls Said 2

• try new balance

• Any specific ones?

• none that comes to mind...generally they are supposed to be good for support sure that they have some online you could look at that would be right for you

• It's best to go into a shop and have them fit you

But the brands I'd stick to are Asics, Saucony or New Balance.

What Guys Said 2

• New Balance makes the best running shoe.

Color/Design is a personal choice.

I would recommend nothing less then an 800 series shoe.

• ascis gel nimbus 11 was my fav pair of running shoes, felt like I'm walking/running on a road made of beds

12 is OK using it right now, didn't have the same feel cause I might have gotten used to it

gonna try out 13 later once the price drops