Surprisingly attractive people: do you know any?

im thinking of:

will arnett (actually I love him, he is my fantasy husband lol) - link

link

ty burrell: link

jason bateman: link

link

jon stewart: link

steve carell: link

sacha baron cohen: link

anymore? men or women

Updates:
and michael fassbender: link (I also simply love the character eric lensherr)

young philip seymour hoffman: link (hes a great actor!)

someone already took james mcavoy!

thanks for introducting me to great new hot guys! (and beautiful girls)
oh by the way, this question is more about when someone asks you to think of an attractive celebrity or whatever, do DOESNT automatically pop into your might? who is someone who you have to think abotu and realize that they are very attractive?

0|0
14|7

Most Helpful Girl

• Ben Barnes: link

Harry Lloyd: link

Tom Hiddleston: link

James McAvoy: link

Benedict Cumberbatch: link

RDJ: link

Chris Evans: link

I really need to stop being attracted to men who are between 10 and 30 years older than me. Its very problematic.

0|0
    0|0
    • james mcavoy ..ah that is an amazing picture

and downey jr is the hottest older guy ever hands down

and chris evans is yummy

thats my problem! most of the men I find attractive are usually at least 15 years older than me and are really good actors. I tend to like a celebrity more if they are actually amazing actors (like I had a crush on philip seymore hoffman for a while..)

• Oh, yeah. I totally understand. I'm ridiculously obsessed with BC not only because he's good-looking and a fantastic actor, but I've watched interviews and stuff, and he's also the sweetest, nicest person, and he's humble, too. It kills me, I swear!

What Guys Said 7

• If someone asks me about attractive celebs, the one that instantly pops to mind is my all time favorite TV crush.

Kristen bell : link

Short, blond, pretty, laughs a lot, great actrice & seems like a geniunely fun person on every interview I've seen her on(which have been several :P)

0|0
    0|0
  • Many people who don't seem attractive tt a glance, are really beautiful once you get to know them. They are't flashy, don't use makeup, don't have expensive clotes and hair styles..but are good people!

0|0
    0|0
  • Your list are the complete opposite of what I thought was attractive on a guy. Usually when I think of what girls want it's like someone who is 6'3" or taller and 210 lbs. of muscle with chiseled looks and such.

As far as an attractive girl who is single, I've never seen one.

0|0
    1|0
    • "As far as an attractive girl who is single, I've never seen one." way to imply that single girls are unattractive. right on bro, right on.

• If you can't handle the truth, don't ask for it.

• I love questions like these. I let's me google pictures of hot celebrities for a cause other than my own. ha ha Dammit, I can't post pictures for some odd reason anyway:

Kate Beckinsale

Scarlett Johansson

Emanuelle Chriqui

Alessandra Ambrosio

I think that's about it for now.

0|0
    0|0
  • My female coworker. She's blazing hot, and she's real unlike most celebs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes-don't have any pics however. Haven't seen my fave in a long time now.

0|0
    0|0
  • It sounds like you like guys who can make you laugh.

0|0
    0|0
    • hahah wow you are so right... I don't even realize that! I do love arrested development

I mean it's true! I'd be more attracted to almost any guy of he was simply funny

funny guy over gorgeous guy anyway for me

• Show All
    • arrested development, in my opinion, is the comedy show.

simply amazing cast and great writing.

what episode were you watching? I know all like the back of my hand lol :)

• hahah I didn't even say what AD was!

in my opinion, the BEST comedy show

haahah my bad

What Girls Said 13

• I totally agree with Jon Stewart and also with Steve Carell a bit. I've always thought Stephen Colbert was really attractive link link and Jim Carrey as well link even though they're both significantly older than me. For a younger guy, I've had a thing for Joseph Gordon Levitt since I was 10 link link

0|0
    0|0
  • 2|0
    1|0
    • Link 4 - that guy is surprisingly attractive, he's just f***in hot lol good links ^^

• For a man his age. Yum! xD

• hahaahh those are all just really hot guys

downey jr is, I repeat this, the hottest older man there is right now. he is nearly the age of my father.. but DAMN

• Micheal Ealy? link

Jason statham link link

link

Ian somerhalder link

link

link

Matthew fox link

Josh holloway link

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    1|0
  • Chris Brown (how can you not find him hot?!) link

Keanu Reeves link

Robert Downey Jr. link

Francisco Lachowski link

Willy Monfret link

David Beckham link

0|0
    1|0
  • Jason Segel when he was a little younger: link ... damn

1|0
    0|0
  • He's old now but.. Ted Danson link

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah,i know a bunch of people.Some of them are models...go figure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Surprisingly attractive? I think when you feel attraction toward someone that you didn't find attractive at first because they have a good personality and you have a crush on them :)

0|0
    0|0
    • well yeah hah but mean more like, when someone asks you to think of a hot or an attractive celebrity, who doesn't come to mind first but when you think about it, is actually really attractive, ya know?

• I would say Heath Ledger even though he's dead

• Alex O'loughlin, Jude Law and Chris Pine. They all make my heart beat just a little faster

0|0
    0|0
  • Chris Evans forever <3

0|0
    0|0
  • my ex...

0|0
    0|0
  • Jason is cute

I thought this guy was oddly attractive link from criminal minds

0|0
    0|0