What length of hair do you like on your gender of choice?

What is your gender of choice, what hair length (and color) do you prefer to see on them and why, if you have a reason why?

I like girls with long non-light hair.

I think I like hair long because it just seems more feminine to me.

And I like non-light hair because my mother had super blond hair.

Most Helpful Girl

• i love dreads but ONLY sholder length they are sexy and I don't like

bald guys ... never I like curly thick hair on guys its really HOT.. but

I don't like black hair its unattractive for me personally... but chocolate

brown its niccccce... I also like red hair is cool to anything really. ^_^

for girls most girls have shoulder lenght or longer ... but you have

to be really bold and cute to rock a short hair style lots of girls can't

pull it off so they have longer hair.. I CAN THOUGH ;) color wise girls

look good with every color mostly ^_^

What Girls Said 8

• Honestly; it depends on the guy.

I've fancied guys with really short hair, and guys who have hair shoulder length, or even a little longer. Guys with really light hair, and with dark hair. It's not the style so much that does it - but how he pulls it off. One look will suit a guy better than another.

• I prefer dirty blond women and usually the same on a man. I do not find men with black hair to be attractive. Maybe it is because I have light features I'm just attracted to the same.

I like my man to have short hair but not a buzz cut and definitely not shaven/bald. On a woman I also like very long hair for the same reasons you listed.

I'm not bisexual or lesbian by the way I just find this type of woman attractive.

• I don't really have a preferred length (as long as it's not longer than shoulder-length). I have been attracted to guys of many different lengths of hair, ranging from bald to shoulder-length. As long as the guy can pull it off, then it doesn't matter to me.

• I like men of course and their hair don't really matter I prefer it to be curly

• Too short to put in a ponytail

• Shoulder length

• Men,and I really love long hair on guys the color doesn't matter.

• Really short (like shaven) to a 'long' messy hairstyle (not anime).

The first one shows off a guys features more, the second is more like a distraction or addition to his looks.

I love dark brown (pref. cool tone) hair on guys, it's bold but mysterious and sexy.

What Guys Said 4

• It usually depends on other features of the girl, but in most cases I like hair to be about elbow length.

• I like women and (female-bodied) genderqueers, and I think really short hair is sexy on them.

• I love women with shoulder length hair. Hair color is no preference.

• This length: link and this color: link