[GUYS] Do you find girls with wide hips attractive?

What do you guys think of females with wide hips? Be completely honest.

1|0
6|10

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• I watched a program on the science channel called "The Science of Sex Appeal", and it included a section in which the commentator said that the best proportion for a female body is like this: The most attractive proportion is for the waist to be 7/10ths the width of the hips. I recommend watching the program. It's very interesting.

1|1
    0|0
  • depends, I like an hourglass figure

and it helps if you've got a small waist so those hips stand out

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes but not too wide... They have to be proportional as well.

1|0
    0|0
  • As long as it's not too big... I find it very sexy! It's a sign of womanliness, so it can't be wrong!

1|0
    0|0
  • I like a nice wide pair of birthing hips.

*dodges anti misogynist remarks*

2|0
    0|0
  • I'm more concerned with a pretty face, regardless of hips or not.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am more of a face leg ass guy but at times I like a big hipped woman. I sometimes imagine holding onto them while entering her from behind.

1|0
    0|0
  • extremely

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm more concerned about what's inside the head. The rest isn't so important.

3|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Of course

1|0
    0|0
  • i would die to have hips I have nothing and I'm black when I say nothing I have nothing no hip NOTHING ... your lucky... and on top of that I'm a B34 ... :( I get depressed just reading what I wrote

2|0
    0|0
    • Women and their insecurities. So cute.

• Show All
    • yeah me too.. I have small boobs I wear b34 but I look smaller .. a friend has the same size as me but she looks bigger ... we always argue about it .. jokingly of course..^_^

• lol you still have that over me I'm like a 34A -_- but it doesn't really bother as much anymore. I'm learning to love and accept myself " )

• I have hips and a waist I think it looks spectacular!

1|0
    0|0
  • Guys seem mesorized

0|0
    0|0
  • The hips don't lie

1|0
    0|0
  • wide hips are sexy. I wish I had them but nope - I have no hips lol

1|0
    0|0