What is it with guys and girls with blond bleached hair?

Can someone PLEASE, explain to me why ALL guys are attracted to girls with blond straightened bleached hair even when they look ugly as hell?

I don't even know how I feel about this? Am I jealous? Or am I angry? I'm a brunette and I'm seriously considering dying my hair blond because of this. Even if it means, going against my morals(Don't ask I'm weird) or I'd look butt ugly; not that it would matter since the boys are all over the fake blond girls.

Most Helpful Guy

• i think you have just got it into your head that all guys like blondes, so now you are just seeing more of it. guys with blond girls. you will see anything you want too see negative or positive. its like when you buy a car, lets say its a land rover, for some reason you will notice more of them about on the roads.

i actually love brunette girls. most of my friends are attracted to brunette girls. don't get so down, your not butt ugly, you are just average girl have the same problems as everyone else male and female. don't generalized, it will mess with your head, and you will give a negative vibe out to guys that are attracted. and end pushing them away.

confidence is the key to anything in life. if you don't have self belief in yourself, you won't have a life.

• You might be right. Because I liked this guy but he likes this other girl who happens to be blond, and now every time I see a guy, he happens to be with one of those blond bleached girls. It's getting on my nerves.

• Yeah, now I think about it. I guess I'm just upset because he preferred her over me.

Thanks for your answer, it's the kind of thing I would say if my friend told me that all guys like blonds.

• ok no problem, don't listen your friends, they are not always right. you are just upset over one guy. so now your think negatively about all guys. chin up and move on to the next target, like guys have done for decades. if we can't get a girl, we just go and find another one. plenty more fish in the sea to catch.

What Guys Said 7

• I think guys like blondes because tanned skin looks so good with blond hair, but guys don't like ugly girls with blond hair, I'm not sure where you got that. Most girls who have bleached blond hair do it almost as a symbol for what kind of girl they are. Nowadays it just has a sexy meaning. I've seen unattractive girls try to pull it off, but its usually a fail.

• They're not ugly, they're average. They just look sluttier I guess.

• it doesn't really matter to me what hair color a girl has ... blond, red, brunette, they are all still beautiful the same

its just guys have preferences they want in girl

• what is it with girls on this site and stereotyping guys..

i'm not a huge blond fan myself..

i like girls of all hair colors but if I had to pick a favorite it would be really dark brown, so if you're a brunette, don't ruin your hair by bleaching it, there's no point

• You know I try hard not to stereotype. But high school isn't making it easy for me.

• i never liked a blondie .. I like brunette girls .. just be comfortable with your looks

• actually I don't know anyone of my friends who like blond over brunette. I find black, brwn and brunette much prettier.

• you seem very uninformed

• What does that mean?

• no, that's not what I'm even talking about. I don't think you even have evidence for "the majority". I mean look at all the famous women who represent what it means to be attractive. how many have straight bleached hair? more than half? no. more than a fourth? nope. an eighth? probably not...

• If anything, Hollywood is nothing like real life.

• Have faith. There's more brunette lovers out there like myself.

What Girls Said 9

• I have no intentions of dying my hair blond but it seems to be the thing-bleaching hair but maybe its the california sun

• Not All do maybe European people but not the whole world

• Maybe that's just where you live

• Alot of my blond friends are gorgouessssss, but its not bleached

• I live in california and its kinda the. Thing

• Dark haired is way better

• Its the all American thing

• I agree totally. A girl can have an ugly face and have blond hair and it makes her on the same level as a girl with a pretty face and brunette hair. Its much harder to pull off the brunette hair. You actually have to be pretty.

• Not all guys like blonds. Girls who bleach the sh*t out of their hair are usually doing other things to get guys attention to, such as wearing revealing clothing or flirting outrageously.

• YES! Their hair is bleached blond, it is always straight and they ALWAYS and I mean ALWAYS wear revealing clothes. Oh and let's not forget they act like dumb bitches.