What is your favorite undergarmet to wear?

what is your personal favorite and why? what about to see someone you're attracted to in?

0|0
5|4

Most Helpful Girl

• If I really want to feel sexy, even if I'm just having a day off work and feel like a little confidence boost, I'll put on my stockings, a pair of french knickers, a suspender belt and a nice fitted bra and just lounge about feeling attractive.

As for a guy, I'd like him to walk around in just boxers, as long as he's got the body to impress me in the first place.

2|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Birthday suit, it feels so liberating.

Birthday suit, can you say easy access? :D

1|0
    1|0
    • lol I like how you think ;)

• If she wants to wear something specific to feel sexy, that's okay by me. I'd find her sexy with or without clothes on. :)

• I prefer wearing thongs, I prefer seeing her in thongs too.

0|0
    2|0
    • You're so clever...oh wait, look at the guy below you...

• Just an honest answer. Peace

• Thong. For me and for her.

0|0
    2|0
  • well what i wear depends on the season, what my activity, and whats not in the laundry.

as far a girl im not a fan of thongs and such. i like regular cotton panties. it reminds me of a innocent schoolgirl

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• i like to wear thongs. they are more comfy and even a plain pair is sexy.

On a guy I like to see a cute pair of boxers.

1|0
    1|0
  • thongs make me feel sexyy, and boxers are fine

0|0
    0|0
  • I like bras. I don't know why but I think they're much cuter than panties. A nice fitting bra works wonders for all body types.

1|0
    0|0
  • I do love my lace thongs.

I like to see him in boxers, or boxers and a wife beater. I love how a wife beater compliments his frame.

1|0
    1|0