Cute bathing suits!?

i hate having the same bathing suits as everyone else. are there any stores that have cute bathing suits that no one else has?

thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• Now THIS reason is why I shop online at obscure stores...so I can get clothes and accessories that most people will most likely not have (especially if you live in a small town like me).

Look for non-mainstream stores (ex. JCP.com isn't much better than buying at a store)...look for an online store that you've never seen or heard of before, and shop there.

You're sure to find unique things there that duplicates are almost impossible to run into in your area.

P.S. Can you accept my friend request, please?

What Guys Said 3

• if your really want a suit that's unique try link , don't let the name fool you, they don't only carry string bikini's , they also have some full bathing suits which are also very sexy. they are a bit pricey to my liking, but money well spend.

• Order online. A store sell something that is popular in Australia that hasn't hit the U.S. yet so you will probably avoid the duplicate thing as everyone else. Or buy something and put your own modification to it. Customizing will make things more unique and special.

• Victoria's Secret?

Haha joking.

Try Wicked Weasal.

What Girls Said 4

• I like link

It has fun and sexy swimsuits

• About almost every year ross has different styles

• Victorias Secret has so many selections

• You can make your own