What's your mom's opinion on your looks?

Does she think you're good looking or ugly? Or never commented on your appearance?

And do you believe that YOU are attractive/ugly?

Thanks for the answers!

• Mom says I'm good looking
    81% (21)100% (15)88% (36)Vote
  • Mom says I'm unattractive/ugly
    19% (5)0% (0)12% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
20|10

Most Helpful Girl

• For the most part she says I am good looking.

But us attractive people have our days where we can look like sh*t,

and believe when I do she will the first to tell me.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• My mom doesn't comment on my looks. She just gets that little proud look and giggle in her head when she sees girls checking me out. I'll meet her for lunch or something sometimes, then I catch the little look behind my back, then at me, then the realization, and then eyes light up, and a little smirk appears. That's how I know the waitress or some other girl in the restaurant is drooling over me. =P Sure as clockwork if I turn my head I'll catch a girl or two staring at me and catch eyes with them. She doesn't tell me I'm good looking though. She knows I'm already confident enough. =)

1|0
    0|0
  • My mom doesn't actually ever comment on my looks now that I think about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • My mom says I'm good looking, but I know she's bullsh*tting me. One time I heard her talking about a good looking friend of mine and how he must be a heartbreaker. When I asked her about me, she kind of just said some half hearted thing under her breath.

0|0
    0|0
  • She rarely said anything for the sake of being positive. If she commented it was because I needed to fix something.

She did concede that one day girl(s) will come take me away if I ever started taking myself seriously.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mom says I'm average and that she thinks ill look better if I quit smoking cigarette.

1|1
    0|0
  • My mom thinks I'm most gorgeous thing she's ever seen .. Seriously :s

0|0
    0|0
  • lol what bitch of a mother isn't going to think her child is handsome/beautiful?

0|0
    0|0
  • My mom thinks I'm good looking

0|0
    0|0
  • obviously, almost all Mom's, this is how it is for them, the phrase "those are the looks, the face that only a Mother can love"

0|0
    0|0
  • Loads of people have told me I'm good looking, so I believe it now xD :)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 19

• My mom always tells me I'm pretty and I guess I do agree a bit. But what she doesn't like and tells me constantly is my style. I probably wouldn't have too much trouble pulling off that prissy preppy girlie look that she wants from me but that's not what I like. lol. I'm more of a "piercings, unnaturally colored streaks in my hair, considering tattoos, punk style" kinda girl. lol. And my mom goes crazy over the things that I like and it only angers the both of us.

0|0
    0|0
  • My mum loves me, will think I'm beautiful no matter what...she just doesn't really like my piercings or tattoos so I can't answer! It's a happy medium where she doesn't care what I look like but I could improve in her eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • My mom thinks I'm so beautiful, I think she thinks that because she's my mom and I came from her tummy. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I really think all moms think their children are beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's always saying don't eat to much or you'll get fat... And she hates fat people. I think she's just so critical about everyone's appearance.

And she's always glad to say to other people 'she doesn't look like me at all',

She's always so confident about herself and puts me down. It hurts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mothers always think that their daughter/son is the most gorgeous human on the earth lol. XD

0|0
    0|0
  • Direct Quote

"Love your gorgeous to me, but you should wear..." lol there is always a but in these sentences.

1|0
    0|0
  • My mother is very mean to me about my appearance.

She doesn't even want to be seen out in public with me if I'm not wearing make up.

Most of the time, she points out my flaws.

That's why she supports me in getting cosmetic surgery.

She tells me how ugly I am everyday. I believe her, so it's whatever.

0|0
    1|0
  • My mom doesn't compliment or criticize my appearance

But she's told me I'm beautiful before, but she's my mom of course

1|0
    0|0
  • Always tells me I'm beautiful :) Love her :)

0|0
    0|0
  • My mom thinks I'm average pretty but she thinks I could look better, that's no secret. She does make comments, some positive and some negative. She also stares.

0|0
    0|0
  • My mom keeps telling me I'm a beautiful girl, but I don't believe her, I'm very insecure when it comes to my looks.

0|0
    0|0
  • LOL my mom thinks I should be a Victoria's Secret model. I said mom you are crazy :P

0|0
    0|0
  • She says I'm good looking.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's always told me I'm beautiful...but she's biased cause she's my mom lol

0|0
    0|0
  • my mom says I'm beautiful but sometimes my attitude makes me ugly...whatever that means

0|0
    0|0
  • Both, there is somedays when I wake up in the morning she says oh you look really pretty and there's days she will says I look ugly or haggard..

0|0
    0|0
  • My mom thinks I'm beautiful. But she has no problem telling me if she doesn't think something looks good though lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • My mom says I'm Good looking/beautiful but I never see that and I'm not confident. =p I don't believe her or anybody, I don't even believe myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • I believe I'm okay looking but my mom says I'm gerogous maybe because I look everything like her! when she was young lol but I'll take it.

0|0
    0|0