What do you think about someone who dresses like this?

A typical outfit for me is a neon tank top with a darker colored shirt over it. Dark blue skinny jeans or shorts depending on the weather. I always wear two necklaces: one long, one short, with multiple pennants on them. LOTS of bracelets on both arms mostly consisting of silly bands and braided chords, and converse. I tease my hair a little but it is a natural brown with no highlights and I wear a neon headband and sometimes a colorful bow. For make up I just wear lip gloss and a little mascara. What do you think of this style? What is your first impression of someone who dresses like this? What label would you give them? Thank you :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to dress exactly like this and got called an emo kid, it didn't bother me but as I got older I started to dress more maturely (not in a mean way) but I just grew out of the standing out phase.

Good for you though and lucky you not having to wear much make-up!

What Guys Said 2

• I see nothing wrong with this, its just a retro 80's throwback style is all. Sounds pretty cool. First impression, "This person must like 80's style clothing", as for a label...idk just a teenage girl is all, I'm not one to give people labels. But sounds like a cool style. P.S. does this person have 80's lingo thrown in? Because that would be pretty cool.

• Sounds like too many accessories. The neon sounds 80's. I'd really need to see a picture.

What Girls Said 5

• I'd think that you love the dressing like people in the 80's or just a person that loves to dress with a lot of colors...

• A little plain as far as the clothes go, but nice accessorizing, and probably someone young. No offense, but the silly bands are a bit tacky imo.

• A raver

• Simple not too girlie and not a total tom boy

• A bright spirted person