What do you think of a nerdy girl with a great body?

What do you think of a nerdy girl that has the same body type that Victoria Secret models (tiny waist, long legs, and busty) yet dresses very plain (a bit nerdy)?

Is her nice body automatically irrelevant because she's nerdy and ugly and doesn't dress nice?

Do you think you would like to give her a makeover?

Do you think she's lazy and think she's not even trying to look pretty?

Would you not even notice that she has a hot body because of her nerdiness and bad clothes?

link

link

link

example for the people who were wondering about nerdy/bad clothes. Don't pay attention to the person just the clothes.

example of body

link

with a face like the girl in the 3rd I guess

Most Helpful Guy

• Well if by nerdy you mean her personality, I wouldn't care. I usually prefer those type of girls a bit more. However, while a nice body is a huge plus, it would definitely be a turn off if she had zero sense of fashion. A girl doesn't need to look like a model and shop at all the high end designers, but I definitely like a girl who at least puts some effort into looking good.

• I mean nerdy in personality and looks. Do you prefer that?

• Again, it depends on what you define as nerdy looks. Again a girl who can be comfortable in jeans and a t-shirt isn't a bad thing as long as she knows how to dress up a bit more when appropriate, but at the same time, if you wear sweat pants and star trek t-shirt 7 days a week, that probably going to kill it for me, regardless of how good your body is and even though I kind of like nerdier girls.

• k thanks

What Guys Said 7

• Nerdy can be sexy. I guess it depends on the girl and the clothes you're talking about.

• As long as the girl has a great personality and we connect then looks are secondary. Its what's on the inside that counts.

• My dream girl.

• Id be like, my prayers have been answered :D

• can we go out? lol

I would be super down

I would think she doesn't really have too much time to go shopping because she's studying all the time

really amazing body though

• The face is more important than the body. I like the nerdy aspect, but I am also nerdy. If I was attracted to her and she happened to be attracted to me and liked nerdy guys, that would be great. If not, oh well.

• Still attractive, even if her clothing choices are plain or boring. Is her face as good as her body? That's crucial.

What Girls Said 6

• Lucky you I'm just skinny and smart

• I'm skinny too it's just that I have boobs. I'm actually not that smart though...I guess I'm more of a geek than nerd.

• Well they wouldn't really be able to tell under all that baggg.

• From what I've seen y'all usually hide your bodies behind big clothes or boyish clothing and I don't see why

• For me they're not big or boyish, just not tight or revealing.

• I think she'll be a triple threat if she gets a makeover

• Guys seem intimidated we have beauty and the brains

• Haha maybe. I don't really show it off too much so it's just brains for me.

• Butter Face (but-her-face)

Nah but honestly, if you're talking about yourself you need to stop being lazy. If you want to show off you're body you've got to work to do it. Find the clothes that suit you, and then wear them it's not that hard (and requires very little effort).

If a girl isn't wearing the right clothes chances are no ones really noticed they have a good body.

• Some people don't like shopping and think it's too expensive. It isn't difficult for you but did you ever stop to think that it might be difficult for some people?

• Aside from not dressing well I'm also nerdy and ugly even though my body is nice so guys won't be chasing me anyway lol.

• I wonder if you've ever actually properly tried looking in those stores (you said you hate to shop). Get a friend to help you with fashion. if you don't have a more fashionable friend find one/get the people in store to recommend you an outfit. And it doesn't matter if your face (apparently) isn't up to standard, to get a guy you should show off what you know is good about you, which in your case, is your body. If you still cba, and none of this is helping you then there is nothing more I can do